would love to see this happen... i'd buy one..
    03-10-12 03:00 PM
    Could not come up with a good screen name huh....

Welcome to CB
    taylor96 likes this.
    03-10-12 03:17 PM
    would love to see this happen... i'd buy one..
    Welcome to the Fray!

Why not buy a white skin for the PB to match the color of your phone? Cheaper by far and can change colors on a whim..
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...All-Categories

I myself keep my PB in the Portfolio Case.
    Last edited by jafobabe; 03-10-12 at 03:23 PM.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-10-12 03:20 PM
    That would be sexy!!
    03-10-12 03:56 PM
    Urban digital camo with matching screen background on both would be real sexy. Hopefully when I get my BB10 I can do this since its going to be going up against the ifhone 11 and the ipaddle 16. That should be about right since apple develops the same pad and phone every 8 weeks.
    03-10-12 06:36 PM
    Welcome to the Crackberry forums.....pull up a couch and stay awhile, the white PlayBook and white phone to match would be KOOL....I'm OCD like that also
    03-10-12 07:50 PM
    i would definitely buy one as well!!
    ErnM likes this.
    03-10-12 08:16 PM
    RIM obviously went back in time and borrowed from a famous N.American, �You can have any color you want as long as it�s black.�

Personally I shy away from black whenever possible as we go to too many funerals these days. And black does attract dust

At least with the PB, colourful skins or cases are available to brighten the 'day'
    03-10-12 10:01 PM
    Oh Matthew Popplestone, that would be nice, but I doubt it will ever come to pass. RIM is corporate-centric, and most corporations don't want flashy white devices in their employees' possession.
    03-10-12 10:45 PM
    Wasn't there pics of a blue one and a couple other colors?
    03-10-12 10:54 PM
    Oh Matthew Popplestone, that would be nice, but I doubt it will ever come to pass. RIM is corporate-centric, and most corporations don't want flashy white devices in their employees' possession.

RIM WAS corporate-centric, and stayed with the corporate as the mass wave of consumer interest came along. the storms, torch slider and torch full screen im pretty sure are not the most corporate-centric devices....

It feels almost that now that the consumers have had their time and passed on, RIM is going back to its roots to gather strength before it reemerges with wicked advances...imagine all those acquisitions.... BB10 better rock hard!

EDIT: (I forgot why I was originally posting ) I think we will see different colours when BlackBerry becomes successful again. Its much easier to get a few million PlayBooks sold if they manufactured the same just so the platform grows in number. Lets say there were different colours right now, we would see the least favorite coloured ones just sitting on shelves.... those playbooks have less possibility of being sold compared to the present case where if someone wants to purchase one, "no problem, we have it", just have to worry about the size rather than "sorry, we don't have that colour" and the person leaves, not buying a PlayBook that day.
    Last edited by Jeovex; 03-11-12 at 03:14 AM.
    03-11-12 03:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD