Hi!
    I'd like to share my app with you guys. It is called chameleon browser. It was designed to be a secondary browser. It has full screen browsing experience, user agent hacks (access Gmail desktop, and other sites desktop version easily.) also it has aprivacy mode and a data saving feature if your on a pay per mb wifi.
    I use my playbook with my girlfriend and it is a good solution to skip the login and sign out issues.
    If someone pays a dollar for a twitter launcher, he is dumb. You can use my app as a separate app for any website.
    Hope you'll like it.
    I'm a playbook user and made it for myself, but if someone has the same issues,he'll like it.
    Thanks for listening.
    Gabor Csom�k fro. Hungary.
    03-10-12 03:30 AM
    Is this an android app or a real playbook app?
    03-10-12 03:55 AM
    its PB specific, no android porting here... ive downloaded it and it looks pretty awesome so far. i dont think it will replace the stock browser, but like you say, to use specifically for twitter or something... and for free, im going to say on first inspection, 5 stars.

Gotta go out now, ill use it through the day and get back on this one, but i must say, while a Browser is not something the PB is lacking, those suffering from a weird browser crash should totally check this out.
    03-10-12 04:14 AM
    Interesting
    03-10-12 04:39 AM
    Just downloading this now..... Can't see it being better than the stock browser.
    03-10-12 07:32 AM
    I've never meant it to become better than the stock browser, but I've wanted to make an awesome secondary browser for 3g or girlfriend usage..
    One feedback said that it uses a load of ram. How can I check the app's mem usage? I want to fix it.
    And this is not an Android app. It is built in flex (air)
    03-10-12 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD