Hello, I constantly upgrade to the latest official OS for my 9360, but I want to try the new leaked OS's "battery saving feature". I haven't tried loading a leaked OS on my BB yet, so my question is "Does loading a leaked OS have a different procedure?" I don't use BBSAK or anything, I just backup from BBDesktop then erase the vendor file, you know, the basic way.

Sorry I know this has been already discussed somewhere here, I just can't seem to find the thread.
    03-09-12 08:17 AM
    Hello, I constantly upgrade to the latest official OS for my 9360, but I want to try the new leaked OS's "battery saving feature". I haven't tried loading a leaked OS on my BB yet, so my question is "Does loading a leaked OS have a different procedure?" I don't use BBSAK or anything, I just backup from BBDesktop then erase the vendor file, you know, the basic way.

Sorry I know this has been already discussed somewhere here, I just can't seem to find the thread.

The procedure is the same for a leaked os as it is for an official. The vendor(s) doesn't have to be erased but I do anyway. Once in a while they cause a problem if left.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    03-09-12 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD