Well, we have a new updates for this game and app, but i can't found changelog or changes in this apps.

Cut the Rope updated to 1.2

Splashtop Remote Desktop updated to 1.1.0.2

Someone saw any change?
    SPNKr likes this.
    03-09-12 07:48 AM
    Probably just 2.0 updates.
    03-09-12 08:15 AM
    Splashtop now support bluetooth mouse and yes!!!! Remote control works justo fine!!!! Awesome =D it also support now 2 screen if you got 2 connected, and now you can put the navigation pad on screen. Let me check cut the rope
    collapsed likes this.
    03-09-12 09:14 AM
    Wow, that's fantastic news on Splashtop!! Can't wait to try it out later! About the Cut the Rope update, I'm a little concerned.. the original app size says 35MB, but the updated app shows as 13MB. What's going on there, am I seeing things?
    03-09-12 10:23 AM
    Yeah i see the size change for Cut the rope as well. Has anything been removed? That is quite the change in application size for optimization.
    03-09-12 10:43 AM
    maybe it's just additional content? i don't know whether the apps are always just being replaced?
    03-09-12 11:02 AM
    Hopefully the static/stutter issues with audio and video are fixed in splashtop.
    03-09-12 11:35 AM
    This is totally sick!

I have to admit, the Splashtop Remote Desktop is awesome - when combined with BB Remote. I am loving this update so much.
    03-09-12 11:37 AM
    Hopefully the static/stutter issues with audio and video are fixed in splashtop.

nope. just tried a video on the internet. still rustling.
    03-09-12 11:39 AM
    @Calimero1987 - The file size went down. Hard to say that's added content.
    03-09-12 11:44 AM
    Well Cut the rope was about 13 MBs before...Latest update brought the size up to 35 MBs...Guess they messed something up back then and now everything works again...
    03-09-12 12:00 PM
    Thank you kind sir, I have now updated Cut the Rope. Maybe they've added new levels? I don't play much on my pb except for Asphalt 6 multiplayer, all other games I let my nephews play.
    03-09-12 12:26 PM
    nope. just tried a video on the internet. still rustling.
    I just tried quickly here and it seems to me the stuttering was gone and videos streamed much smoother. Hmmmm will test more.
    03-09-12 02:09 PM
    splashtop seems to have a smaller screen on my playbook since the update. 1 black bar on each side... anyone know how to fix this?
    03-09-12 02:18 PM
    splashtop seems to have a smaller screen on my playbook since the update. 1 black bar on each side... anyone know how to fix this?
    When you fire up splashtop on your playbook and it shows your computer, there is an arrow button to the right. Hit it and it allows you to set the resolution you want.
    Hope it works for you.
    Cheers
    03-09-12 04:37 PM
    For what it's worth audio works well now but while video framerate has improved I wouldn't use it for any high quality video streaming.
    03-09-12 11:47 PM
    Dual monitor support thankyou. This is now an awesome app. So easy to change screens too and transferring files from pc to pb is easy when at home so dont have to get off the couch.
    Audio and video are fine for me.
    Wish i could change my review to five stars.
    03-12-12 05:50 AM
    Streamed Netflix over splashtop and it worked flawlessly.
    03-15-12 10:34 PM
    When you fire up splashtop on your playbook and it shows your computer, there is an arrow button to the right. Hit it and it allows you to set the resolution you want.
    Hope it works for you.
    Cheers
    I wasn't able to find this arrow on the bottom right. I hope they fix this issue in the next update. The prior version didn't have this problem. Other then the screen rez being messed up the app works great.
    03-15-12 10:53 PM
    I wasn't able to find this arrow on the bottom right. I hope they fix this issue in the next update. The prior version didn't have this problem. Other then the screen rez being messed up the app works great.
    Not the bottom right.... When you fire up splashtop and it shows the networks it can see and you have to click on your computers name to access it...... well just to the right (before you click your computer and gain access) is a little arrow icon that I can click and set my resolution. Then I log in to my computer. You should see it before you log into your system. This is on wifi local though, not remote access. Are you trying it on local network or remote? I'm sure it has to be there for you to set on local access.
    03-16-12 12:35 AM
    Not the bottom right.... When you fire up splashtop and it shows the networks it can see and you have to click on your computers name to access it...... well just to the right (before you click your computer and gain access) is a little arrow icon that I can click and set my resolution. Then I log in to my computer. You should see it before you log into your system. This is on wifi local though, not remote access. Are you trying it on local network or remote? I'm sure it has to be there for you to set on local access.
    That did it. Thanks
    03-16-12 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD