Why in the H3LL its takes a blackberry 7-10 minutes to start up from a battery pull?
    Seriously why?
    03-08-12 03:34 PM
    Just the way it is.
    03-08-12 03:37 PM
    Blackberry is loading things in the OS that no other platform is loading. People think that other phones are customizable, but really have no idea what the BlackBerry is able to do for them. I have people I know that have attempted to use a BlackBerry and don't ever use it to it's full potential. The OS is running through all your customs setting OPTIONS from a specific Vibration or Tone you have for a Contact...to the "permission" settings you have on every App installed, so that App has access only to the data you want it to have access to.

There's a lot going on behind the scenes on a BlackBerry that most end users have never even considered.

Patience...BB will make the wait worth it!
    03-08-12 03:51 PM
    A bad app you may have recently downloaded ?

Mine use to hessitate for 30 seconds around 3 /4 of the loading bar.

I deleted recent apps I no longer use and it has cleared it up.

It takes longer to boot up now than when I got it new but only takes 3 minutes.
    03-08-12 03:58 PM
    When I had a 9650 it would boot in 3-4 minutes. My computer takes 2-3 for all the settings and programs to load. Could be i am use to waiting for computers. If it takes 7-10 minutes I would try a wipe and reload of your OS. Do a restore of contacts and calendar, no apps and run it for a day or two. If all is good than re download your apps a couple at a time until you find the problem.
    03-08-12 04:37 PM
    Poor OS optimization. OS6 was proof of this because all OS5 devices that got OS6 instantly booted up waay quicker than before.

Having more programs installed slows things down though since it scans each one before booting up and yes I hate it too
    03-08-12 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD