Help!!! After I upgraded my os to 4.5.0.56 on my Sprint 8330 Golden Tee Golf Mobile gives me an error. The game works fine but once I finish a round it gives me the following error..."A network error has occurred. Please try again later or check your network settings." It looks as if it is trying to reach out to a server or something. I've already uninstalled the game and reinstalled but still get the same error...
    09-10-08 01:07 PM
    Hey-

I don't have this game or an answer for you really with regards to your issue, but I had a question...

What do you think of the game? Any good? How are the load times?

One thing I can think of... Do you have your firewall enabled? You can try disabling it, if it is.

-Grand
    09-10-08 01:40 PM
    I really like the game but the load times are a bit slow. It's perfect if you have a lot of time to kill (airport, doctor etc). My firewall is not enabled on the device either...
    09-10-08 02:01 PM
    Golden Tee!? I would love to have that game on my Curve. Can somebody point me on the right direction as to where I can download it? Also, does it cost any money?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-08 02:12 PM
    Golden Tee!? I would love to have that game on my Curve. Can somebody point me on the right direction as to where I can download it? Also, does it cost any money?

You can have mine. I hated it. Love the real version.
    09-10-08 02:17 PM
    I got mine from bplay it costs like $6.99
    09-10-08 02:44 PM
    Another thing you might check is in the Advanced Options, Applications, then Golden Tee... check to make sure the permissions are all set to "allow".

09-10-08 03:17 PM
    Already did that with no results...Also tried resending service books but nothing changed...
    09-10-08 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD