***No weather slot here, see details below***

***WARNING: DUE TO RIM's ISSUES WITH CUSTOM THEMES AND THE RIBBON MANAGER, THE MAIN APP SCREEN IS ALWAYS WHITE. ALSO, WHEN OPENING A FOLDER, YOU CAN'T SEE THE ICONS, BUT YOU CAN SEARCH FOR THEM USING UNIVERSAL SEARCH, which is hotkeyed to "S".***

***WARNING: BECAUSE THERE ISN'T OFFICIAL RIM SUPPORT FOR OS7 THEMES, THERE MAY BE BUGS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!***

-The first app in the device app order has a hidden hotspot in the middle of the screen.
    -The second app in the order has a hidden hotspot in the top left corner of the screen.
    -The third app in the order has a hidden hotspot in the top right of the screen.
    -The fourth app in the order has a hidden hotspot in the bottom left corner of the screen.
    -The fifth app in the order has a hidden hotspot in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    -The notification area is a hotspot for Messages.
    -The date is a hotspot for Calendar.
    -The signal area is a hotspot for Manage Connections.
    -"S" is hotkeyed to Universal Search.
    -"Z" is hotkeyed to Profiles.

Get it here
    Last edited by Bluemax413; 03-08-12 at 09:11 AM.
    03-06-12 10:30 PM
    If you purchased, I have updated the build to reflect a few small UI changes for symmetry.
    03-07-12 10:08 PM
    I'm still on 7.0 but it's working fine for me

quattrojames likes this.
    03-08-12 07:21 AM
    If you have reserved 6 hot spots for the first raw in the Home screen, how comes you get this photo, with no icon at all ? Thanks
    03-09-12 06:18 AM
    -The first app in the device app order has a hidden hotspot in the middle of the screen.
    -The second app in the order has a hidden hotspot in the top left corner of the screen.
    -The third app in the order has a hidden hotspot in the top right of the screen.
    -The fourth app in the order has a hidden hotspot in the bottom left corner of the screen.
    -The fifth app in the order has a hidden hotspot in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    -The notification area is a hotspot for Messages.
    -The date is a hotspot for Calendar.
    -The signal area is a hotspot for Manage Connections.
    -"S" is hotkeyed to Universal Search.
    -"Z" is hotkeyed to Profiles.
    If you have reserved 6 hot spots for the first raw in the Home screen, how comes you get this photo, with no icon at all ? Thanks
    There's 5 hidden hotspots.
    03-09-12 06:57 AM
    There's 5 hidden hotspots.
    You are correct, 5 not 6. Still do not understand how those 5 first icons in the first raw in the home screen are not shown in the photo. I understand that, since there an icon in the first place in the raw, it will show in its reserved place, and so for the other 4.
    unless you mean by hidden that you can either shoe them or hide them.
    03-09-12 07:02 AM
    You are correct, 5 not 6. Still do not understand how those 5 first icons in the first raw in the home screen are not shown in the photo. I understand that, since there an icon in the first place in the raw, it will show in its reserved place, and so for the other 4.
    unless you mean by hidden that you can either shoe them or hide them.
    The icons will never show. They are not traditional buttons. They are hidden as in the sense that they will never been seen.
    03-09-12 07:10 AM
    Thanks I love the theme =)
    Super wallpaper friendly.
    Is it perfect? No. But for a theme made without theme stuidio... Awesome job. And I love the hidden hotspots.

Thanks again
    03-09-12 02:51 PM
    Thanks I love the theme =)
    Super wallpaper friendly.
    Is it perfect? No. But for a theme made without theme stuidio... Awesome job. And I love the hidden hotspots.

Thanks again
    I strive for perfection. Are you referring to the irreplaceable white screen and folder issues?
    03-09-12 02:54 PM
    I strive for perfection. Are you referring to the irreplaceable white screen and folder issues?
    Yes I am. I'm not a fan of the white screen but thats not that big of a deal. I would say the folder issues bothered me most at first. I don't like to universal search for anything its annoying to me so I just moved everything out of a folder and onto the home screen which solved the issue for me. I like to keep my icons at a minimum so again I was kind of annoyed that I had to have all the icons in the Home folder but then I just hid all the ones that have short cut keys... again solving my problem.

as I said, perfect? No. But there's no theme studio and I could never make a theme myself so I'm pretty pleased cuz I hate the stock theme.
    03-09-12 08:36 PM
    Yes I am. I'm not a fan of the white screen but thats not that big of a deal. I would say the folder issues bothered me most at first. I don't like to universal search for anything its annoying to me so I just moved everything out of a folder and onto the home screen which solved the issue for me. I like to keep my icons at a minimum so again I was kind of annoyed that I had to have all the icons in the Home folder but then I just hid all the ones that have short cut keys... again solving my problem.

as I said, perfect? No. But there's no theme studio and I could never make a theme myself so I'm pretty pleased cuz I hate the stock theme.
    I wish I could fix those issues. Unfortunately it's that pesky ribbon manager that RIM broke.
    03-09-12 08:37 PM
    03-11-12 07:38 PM
    cool. thanks.
    03-12-12 03:16 AM
    Hey. I'm just purchase this theme. But please help me. all my folder is empty.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-12-12 08:02 AM
    Hey. I'm just purchase this theme. But please help me. all my folder is empty.

Please read the first post! Use the " s " for search
    03-12-12 08:49 AM
    bluemax413 likes this.
    03-12-12 08:52 AM
    Please read the first post! Use the " s " for search
    ohh.. i thought the icon was missing. Thank!
    03-12-12 09:06 AM

Perfect!

bluemax413 and joeylee like this.
    03-12-12 09:26 AM
    I like the home screen, but I can't view anything in my folders like pictures, music, etc... not sure if I'll use it until there is a fix for it. Thanks though.
    03-12-12 01:48 PM
    T3Eddie, can you share your wallpaper, (in the third post?) please?
    And, JayDee, I love "The Rose" as well, if You* don't mind?

-JoeyLee*
    [email protected]
    BB 9930 OS 7.1
    03-12-12 05:39 PM

This is for JoeyLee!!
    03-13-12 06:22 AM
    T3Eddie, can you share your wallpaper, (in the third post?) please?
    And, JayDee, I love "The Rose" as well, if You* don't mind?

-JoeyLee*
    [email protected]
    BB 9930 OS 7.1
    Here you go, thanks to Foppa!
    joeylee likes this.
    03-13-12 07:29 AM
    Thanks JD!
    03-13-12 12:22 PM
    I purchased this Minimo theme and now Mobihand isn't letting me access the file. Is there any way I can get a copy? I updated my OS and lost it even though I backed everything up.
    11-14-12 01:30 PM
    Nevermind, it came back when I restored my BBSAK backup. Is there any way to get a hold of this file for the future?
    11-14-12 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD