My wife is taking statistics in college and has a test tomorrow. There aren't any graphing calculator apps in appworld but Android has some. I was hoping someone could produce a bar file that could be sideloaded onto the playbook. I ordered her a graphing calculator on ebay but I'm not convinced it will be here tomorrow and I'm don't want to go to Best buy and spend $120. Here are the android apps I found.

Algeo graphing calculator
    Mathlab graphing calculator
    Graphic calculator
    Mathpac calculator

If someone could help me I would be greatly appreciative.
    03-06-12 06:53 PM
    My wife is taking statistics in college and has a test tomorrow. There aren't any graphing calculator apps in appworld but Android has some. I was hoping someone could produce a bar file that could be sideloaded onto the playbook. I ordered her a graphing calculator on ebay but I'm not convinced it will be here tomorrow and I'm don't want to go to Best buy and spend $120. Here are the android apps I found.

Algeo graphing calculator
    Mathlab graphing calculator
    Graphic calculator
    Mathpac calculator

If someone could help me I would be greatly appreciative.
    *I would also love to see a TI-84 plus or TI-83 app for the Playbook!!!

*On-topic: Why don't you just borrow one from one of her or your friends. It's probably going to be 1-2 hours test, so it wouldn't be as much as a problem.
    03-06-12 07:04 PM
    She has been using her laptop to do her homework with a web based calculator but its difficult to do that during a test due to size etc. Its a night class so if the mailman doesn't deliver the calculator I ordered on ebay then we will be scrambling to figure something out. I love my Playbook and it would be cool to have it put to good use with an app. IOS and Android have these solutions.
    03-06-12 07:25 PM
    well the only thing i can suggest is using a web based graphing calculator on the playbook. She must have wifi access at her school, and the browser ought to be able to handle it.

If anyhting, i see the use of anything other then an actual calculator to be the main problem. When i was in school, we were never allowed anything other then proper calculators. And even then, only specific models.
    03-06-12 07:31 PM
    How complicated are the calculations can you just plug some formulas into documents to go?
    03-06-12 07:51 PM
    Thank You! I didn't know that that list existed. I'll post back back with the results. Got to love the Crackberry community.
    03-06-12 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD