3 days into trying to give rim another shot and some form of me being a fan again and wow i cant believe the lack of apps for this device.. even the so called port of android apps are the lowest of the low of the android market. imma give it another week or so then ebay it goes and hello samsung galaxy plus or asus well not asus i want a 7" tab

sound off
    03-05-12 08:26 PM
    no use to sound off, unless you provide more specifics. What you are trying to accomplish? Are you looking for e-reader apps? RDP client? Media player etc? Then people can provide you the available options (or lack of).

As for android apps, again not sure what you are looking for, but there is much more choice if you side load instead of look for the one's officially available in the app world.
    renegade37918 likes this.
    03-05-12 08:36 PM
    3 days into trying to give rim another shot and some form of me being a fan again and wow i cant believe the lack of apps for this device.. even the so called port of android apps are the lowest of the low of the android market. imma give it another week or so then ebay it goes and hello samsung galaxy plus or asus well not asus i want a 7" tab

sound off
    For sure,App is not PB's strength. Especially there is lack of free apps. on IOS or Andriod, you feel free apps are enough,but on PB,even paid app is not enough in term of selections.I think RIM should find another way to differentiate them from other tablet. Even I bought PB recently,but found still I spent most time on IPOD touch and HTC.
    renegade37918 likes this.
    03-05-12 09:06 PM
    What apps you looking for. I gave up searching through the android Market as many are simply worthless.
    03-05-12 09:09 PM

sound off
    What features a tablet should have to satisfy you? if you tell us, we'll tell you if playbook is for you or not.
    03-05-12 09:16 PM
    to me it sounds like you already made your mind up and are not even gonna give it a real chance. you already dont like the apps that we have you have already set a predefined time for which you expect it to fail in your mind and have already thought out its replacement. hopefully you do end up liking it but to me it sounds like you already made your choice.
    03-05-12 09:41 PM
    dont get me wrong i like the pb alot i played with so many tabs at a best buy here and the pb was my fav it was the loudest sounding out of all of them i tested. i just want to see apps like i do when i go into the android market or amazon store i mean 4.99 for angry birds on app world when its free or .99
    03-05-12 09:46 PM
    yea i get you man to each his own i just love my playbook to much
    03-05-12 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD