So, the story is, I found BBM Music on Blackberry App World, and downloaded it. Then trouble began. I don't know whether I absentmindedly pressed a button on the device while it was in my pocket, or if it had an automatic command to reboot, but it did reboot, and, it was looking good, until the little white bar underneath the Blackberry title got about 3/4 of the way, and it suddenly shut off, and started rebooting again. It was doing that repeatedly until I finally removed the battery, 13 hours later. It had been on the charger the whole time, starting at about 7:00pm last night, ending about 8:30am this morning when I removed the battery. Anyone know what to do? Is there any way to save the on-phone data without turning on the device, before I factory reset it? Or any other ideas? I have already tried several battery pulls, pressing different buttons while it's turning on, etc. etc.
    03-03-12 04:18 PM
    You're toast. The only way to fix it, and it is fixable, is to go here........

If you have a pc, follow the steps to a T. I had the same problem with my 9330 and it was because of social scope. You can get the software from verizon's website, or sprint depending on which version you have.

If you have a mac, borrow a pc from someone. It works, and after 4 times, I became a master at it. The hardest part was finding the software, but after you have that, it should only take about 15 minutes or so to go through.

You will lose everything btw and take the memory card out, it doesn't make a difference, it's just something I always did.
    03-05-12 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD