I have a bb that I bridge to. Wondering if anyone has seen a way to stream a file from the bb to the pb? My thinking is to store movies on the 32mb micro sd card in my bb, maybe even use it to backup my pb.

what do you guys think?
    03-03-12 12:35 PM
    My guess is streaming video over bluetooth would not work very well. You can use File Manager to open music and pictures from your BB but video is not supported.

There are threads on using USB OTG (On The Go) that would allow you to connect an external USB drive (could be a card reader with your SD card in it), but that requires rooting and a special cable.
    03-03-12 01:24 PM
    @suzieque at this time you can not play a movie from you blackberry to your playbook. But you will be able to soon. While at CES2012, I did see it in action. To let you know, not only will you be able to do so, but you will be able to continue to use the BlackBerry while watching a movie on the playbook. It's pretty amazing what can be done. Because of this update to come, I've started collecting micro SD cards.
    Chrisy, tonyron227 and suzieque like this.
    03-03-12 02:03 PM
    Just wait till DLNA is an official feature.
    03-03-12 02:12 PM
    It works with files and folders. HD Videos won't play because of the limitations of bluetooth. Videos that I have converted for the phone play fine.
    03-03-12 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD