I am on the verge of breaking into Tears . My curve browser takes forever to load pages. I removed all additional browser configurations (scripts etc) and clear the cache but it doesn't help at all. Im addicted to the curve and this is really ruining my addiction.
    09-10-08 02:11 AM
    Dont feel to bad. I agree with you. Everysince I Put OS 4.5 installed, it seems like the interent just moves slower. Everything else is fine though. I hope they make an update to fixt his somehow.

Nick
    09-10-08 02:47 AM
    When my phone worked (working on that) mine was a slow as anything as well... I have/had OS 4.2
    09-10-08 03:25 AM
    I am on the verge of breaking into Tears . My curve browser takes forever to load pages. I removed all additional browser configurations (scripts etc) and clear the cache but it doesn't help at all. Im addicted to the curve and this is really ruining my addiction.
    When you open your browser, click the menu key, scroll to options and choose Browser Configuration. Make sure everything is checked; also, make sure Emulation Mode is BlackBerry.

And if you're trying to get to CrackBerry on your phone, use wap.crackberry.com.

And if you don't like the BB Browser, try Opera Mini.
    09-10-08 08:53 AM
    Don't forget to leave off the www when going to wap page. Once there you can download a CrackBerry shortcut app. Once you have that installed on your berry, you can edit the icon color and set it to send you right to the forums -- options>crackberry launcher.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-08 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD