RIM really should at least develop a windows version video chat software that can do video chat with Playbook. That will make a lot of us happy.
    03-01-12 08:42 PM
    Maybe this would be a workaround temporarily: AV by AOL - Let's video chat!
    zzbsb likes this.
    03-01-12 10:11 PM
    I beg to second this suggestion...all in favor say aye, all who oppose say nay.

Aye!
    03-01-12 11:08 PM
    Tks. Video seems to be faster than reelportal. But there's still quite some delay for voice.
    03-02-12 05:17 AM
    We all are sick of it. Need Skype app...
    02-21-13 11:50 PM
    FaceFlow is another one. They a put out an app on bb10, om not sure if it's made it to the plybook yet though. It does work in the browser from what I hear.
    02-22-13 12:54 AM
    You can use Faceflow on the Playbook and I have found it to be quite good. I have had much better results on this than either AOL AV or REEL PORTAL. Although there not an app yet for Playbook - I have used it with Simple Browser with no problems on PB. I assume the stock browser would work just as well.
    You can try yourself with PB and a lap top. Just log on and send an invite and then open with the supplied link on the other device as a guest.
    I have high hopes FF is going to support PB and extend this to multi platforms
    Dany Pell likes this.
    02-22-13 08:40 AM
    You can also use the app Comwave ephone (free) in the blackberry world to videochat with any browser.
    02-22-13 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD