Do you know if there are any stock trading app available in the playbook or if there might be one in the near future. Any app from etrade, or scotrade, or td ameritrade or even zecco or any at all for that matter. Or has anyone contacted and gotten a response from any of them?
    Thanks,
    Knucklehead1964 likes this.
    03-01-12 10:19 AM
    Do you know if there are any stock trading app available in the playbook or if there might be one in the near future. Any app from etrade, or scotrade, or td ameritrade or even zecco or any at all for that matter. Or has anyone contacted and gotten a response from any of them?
    Thanks,
    I'm looking for an app also. Anyone have any info?
    05-16-12 08:01 PM
    Adding notification
    05-16-12 08:04 PM
    Stockpulse is the best one for playbook right now I think.
    05-16-12 08:10 PM
    Stockpulse is the best one for playbook right now I think.
    Thank you. Does this app allow you to buy or just track or watch?
    05-16-12 08:16 PM
    Heres another app that is good for what your looking for, and its been featured on app world too. It is called "Qfolio-NASDAQ OMX Porfolio Manager" or you could just search for "Qfolio" and you will find it.

I find it graphically enriching and its free. Hope you find it.
    05-17-12 11:53 PM
    You can use the web versions. They are often made in Flash and work well in Playbook browser.
    05-17-12 11:57 PM
    You can use the web versions. They are often made in Flash and work well in Playbook browser.
    Finance.yahoo.com and finance.google.com are quite good
    05-18-12 03:42 AM
    Heres another app that is good for what your looking for, and its been featured on app world too. It is called "Qfolio-NASDAQ OMX Porfolio Manager" or you could just search for "Qfolio" and you will find it.

I find it graphically enriching and its free. Hope you find it.
    Thanks you. I actually have this one but am looking for an app that allows trading and not just following.
    05-18-12 05:24 AM
    05-18-12 06:40 AM
    Top Stocks is good, just came out a couple of weeks ago for Playbook. Even shows after hours trading. If your looking to buy stocks, you are looking for a brokerage app, or you could just go thru the browser for that.
    Last edited by kg4icg; 05-18-12 at 07:27 AM.
    05-18-12 07:24 AM
    Thank you all for the response.
    When I said "any app from etrade, or scotrade, or td ameritrade or even zecco" I thought people would GET that i was talking about apps that lets you BUY and SELL stocks.

--If I am looking for stock prices I can go to google finance or yahoo finance etc.
    Unfortunately, this business tablet is not so business like when it doesn't get the support of any major brokerages not eben the crappy ones..
    Its a pain to go to the individual website and click those tine buttons to place stock orders & a decent app would have helped, but who am I kidding. playbook...useful apps..
    05-18-12 09:39 AM
    Thank you all for the response.
    When I said "any app from etrade, or scotrade, or td ameritrade or even zecco" I thought people would GET that i was talking about apps that lets you BUY and SELL stocks.

--If I am looking for stock prices I can go to google finance or yahoo finance etc.
    Unfortunately, this business tablet is not so business like when it doesn't get the support of any major brokerages not eben the crappy ones..
    Its a pain to go to the individual website and click those tine buttons to place stock orders & a decent app would have helped, but who am I kidding. playbook...useful apps..
    But you have Angry Birds space.......lol i feel your pain mate
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    05-18-12 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD