Item Description:a Blackberry Bold 9900 from At&t.Comes with original box, documents, and charger.sandisk 32 gb class 4 micro sd card included.does not include the ear headphones(they were cheap and broke),not unlocked.

Price: $400 shipped via USPS Priority mail.

Condition: 10 out of 10.bought it in november 2011 and put a clairvue anti-glare screen protector on it.there are no scratches, no dents, no blemishes.

Includes: original contents,will also include 1 black and 1 white oem hard shell cases,1 blue tpu case from basaltech,1 sandisk 32 gb class 4 micro sd card,1 nokia AC-6U charger,an extra yellow leather battery door from truesupplier.

Item Location: nyc

Shipping Details: My asking price of $400 includes USPS Priority mail.will only ship in us not canada nor abroad.

Payment Options: Paypal.

Contact Info: Reply or PM.

Additional Information:i bought this device on launch day on at&t.used it for several months.come to a conclusion that a blackberry device just isn't working out for me.its not living up to my needs.i have never damaged this device nor dropped it.when it comes to protection,i don't hesitate.i updated the device to the leaked 7.1.267 os and its works amazing with fast speeds.7.1 comes with the hotspot and nfc capability.
    Last edited by snowindec9; 03-01-12 at 03:10 AM.
    03-01-12 02:08 AM
    attached pics.
    03-01-12 02:42 AM
    PM sent

Thanks
    03-01-12 10:39 PM
    moderators please close this thread.not going to sell it for a sale price of $300 like many want it for.the device is only 1 year old.i'll try other sites.thanks.
    03-02-12 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD