So, I am loving this playbook..HOnestly, it has to be the best tablet out there, period..but back to the question, I could watch NBA LeaguePass through my playbook browser without a problem until NBA League Pass decided to upgrade their application to the latest Adobe Flash. Now I cant. My question is (so I can go back to NBAtv support team) does the Playbook uses Flash? is it the regular flash or a custom flash developed by rim or what??? I would love to have the games back in my Playbook so I am trying to give as much information to the development team as possible.

THanks
    02-29-12 04:32 PM
    I don't know the answer to your question...but when you find out please post it. I signed up for league pass and was annoyed last night watching the games.
    02-29-12 06:05 PM
    So, I am loving this playbook..HOnestly, it has to be the best tablet out there, period..but back to the question, I could watch NBA LeaguePass through my playbook browser without a problem until NBA League Pass decided to upgrade their application to the latest Adobe Flash. Now I cant. My question is (so I can go back to NBAtv support team) does the Playbook uses Flash? is it the regular flash or a custom flash developed by rim or what??? I would love to have the games back in my Playbook so I am trying to give as much information to the development team as possible.

THanks
    Its a flash plugin developed by RIM.
    And since Adobe official announce drop Flash development for mobile device, you will need to count on RIM for the future flash support.
    02-29-12 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD