Wow this is what I expected but I have a couple of challenges� Please help me if you have encounter the same and found a solution�

1- My BBM Bridge is not working�
    a. When I get a BBM I click or touch the notification on the top left corner of the Playbook, it tries to open but it does not stays on.
    b. What I have done to over pass this is touching the search button and type the name of the person that wrote me last.
    2- I have side loaded some android apps, one of them asked me for an update and when I click ok it downloaded the app but obviously it did not work�
    a. Now it pups up periodically asking to install it� I have tried to erase the file but no luck�
    3- My Playbook has hanged on me a couple of times�
    a. My solution was the +volume, � volume and the power button for hard re-set�

Also this is not a challenge but I would like to know if there is a way when I delete an email on my Playbook it automatically synchronize and delete it from my account like my BB does?

For the rest it is an awesome OS and it is expected to have some flaws�.

I will appreciate any input�
    angellsl likes this.
    02-29-12 09:29 AM
    You might want to try a security wipe. Not much else you can do to fix bugs with the main OS. Or at least try reinstalling bridge on your BB.

Imap is a way to have deletions synchronize.
    mud314 and jjca like this.
    02-29-12 07:41 PM
    I didn't have anything as severe as you, but I had a few bugs, like sCrid said, do a security wipe. I am down now to the occasional browser shut down, but that's about it. Good luck.
    jjca likes this.
    02-29-12 08:05 PM
    Ok I did the security wipe…..

Here are my findings:

1- When a backup is done does not save the apps that were side load…
    a. I had to re-load them and lost all the achievements… 
    2- So far the android update has not popped up yet,
    3- The BBM challenge persists…
    a. I still have to touch the search to keep it open… 
    4- I had to re-set up the email, Facebook, Tweeter, calendar, and contacts,
    a. Lost some that I had input manually… it did not sync with Google.. 

What a waste of time…
    03-02-12 08:16 AM
    I haven't had any of these problems, but everything on my PlayBook is "OFFICIAL".....no side apps, no rooting and no anything else that's not official. I've never done a security wipe (knock on wood), and all updates since May have been done OTA with a hard reset after update was complete. Is it possible that your not doing a hard reset correctly?
    03-02-12 08:36 AM
    3 - Do you have people in your BBM contact list with special characters in their name? Like: (~/~/!C00LgUY}\~~**^^

?

If so - check out this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-2-0-a-702452/

Bartimus posted there:

It took me over an hour and 2 BB's to figure this out for a user at my company. It didn't seem to be Playbook related as other BB's worked on that particular Playbook without issues.

I migrated the users data over to a new BB and found that it had the same issues! Lates OS, latest version of BBM and Bridge.

The only thing I could think of is that it's something in the users data. I looked at the list of BBM Contacts this user had and found a number of entries with really odd characters. Stuff like "_~@Princess@~_" but with even stranger characters not in the english alphabet. On the BB, I edited these contacts profiles and changed their display names to something plain text and re-tested. It worked!

I presume these fonts/characters that the Playbook can't display is what is causing the BBM crashing
    Last edited by BrizzadMan; 03-02-12 at 10:53 AM.
    jjca likes this.
    03-02-12 10:50 AM
    I had issues with OS2.0 a couple of days ago when Docs to Go simply refused to work. There were some lagging in the keyboard and other parts of the OS. I upgraded from the Developer Beta...

So, I decided to wipe the device yesterday. First wipe and reinstall, video chat was missing. So, I did another wipe. Everything got installed properly, and the OS is noticeably smoother than before. Everything seems to be working better than the OS update from the Dev Beta.
    jjca likes this.
    03-03-12 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD