First of all my browser randomly closes.
    Secondly when I open a new tab it always say error.
    Thirdly bridge doesn't work it won't even let me connect to bridge it says (an error occurred connecting to your smart phone through blackberry bridge)even though it worked perfectly fine when I updated the software when it came out.
    Does any body else get these disappointing bugs
    02-27-12 09:24 PM
    I am also finding my browser randomly closing at the worst times. Get ready for a full backup and security wipe. That's what I'm planning on doing.
    02-27-12 09:29 PM
    I haven't had any issues of that sort myself.....yet? The only issue I have is that once in a while a web page won't open and I've got to click on it again.
    02-27-12 09:37 PM
    I had the same problem before the upgrade (random browser closing). It has happened me under OS2, but not enough to be a real problem.

I usually just use it as a trigger to clear the cache, etc.
    Last edited by Slalom; 02-27-12 at 10:00 PM.
    02-27-12 09:58 PM
    i've also got one with the android player, sometimes it hangs right after initializing progress, with dark screen.
    more (just think of): sometimes i cant change my wallpaper, it just works after i restart my pb.
    p/s: does anybody know how to transfer data between bb and pb directly, i think its really a big dissapointment if its not.
    Last edited by zxc456; 02-27-12 at 10:56 PM.
    02-27-12 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD