When I click on messages through the bridge, The program starts to open up, goes to a white screen and flashes from white to black, while the green circle spins.

Contacts through the Bridge load and work fine.

Calendar loads and works fine.

BBM loads and works fine

Memopad and Tasks load and work fine.

Have rebooted PB and phone. Disconnected and reconnected bridge app.

Any suggestions and is anyone else having this problem?
    02-27-12 09:01 PM
    Same problem here...not as annoying now that we have Native mail.
    02-27-12 09:20 PM
    I get the identical screen blink issue. I just don't use it anymore.
    02-27-12 10:03 PM
    I have exactly the same problem!! Its annoying and i dont know how to fix
    02-27-12 10:27 PM
    I have the same problem. I was on the phone with blackberry support for over 2 hours last night. Finally came to the conclusion that the only way to fix this is to do a complete swipe of the playbook and set it back to out of the box. Not the best of solutions and tech guy said it would take two to three hours.
    03-01-12 06:07 AM
    Works fine with BB5 and my curve 8520. Only issue I had when I put both on airplane mode and then switched airplane mode off the bridge simply wouldt connect while the remote control was working. I restarted both devices and then it was fine again.

Demetris
    03-01-12 09:12 AM
    I am having the same problem. I have no idea how it started or how to fix it. I checked the forum and could't find a fix except to wipe everything. I hope Rim supplies a fix for this.
    03-01-12 09:51 AM
    Did the security wipe, had to go back and download a previously saved backup because when I used the current back up the white screen came back. Lost the themes and the power off button, not a problem with the power off, just touch the battery and there it is, but I do miss some of the pictures that were in the themes. So far so good, it is working and until they come up with a complete fix, this works.
    03-02-12 08:05 PM
    Wow. Just tonight mine has developed the same problem. Bridge messages try to load, but seem stuck in an endless loop, black screen, white screen, green loading icon spinning endlessly. NO NEW SOFTWARE WAS LOADED. Nothing new was going on that I can put my finger on. I was reading messages, went out of it to do something.... came back to it (like in 5 minutes or less!) and zingo... nada. I cannot believe there isn't a reset for this. This bug was reported in previous OS, I thought 2 would fix it forever! No way am I going through all that wiping reloading baloney as long as this bug still lives! I was dependent on the bridge messages and preferred to use the pb that way, but will use native email until a fix presents itself! Have to just check the att emails on the phone. blah.
    03-06-12 09:17 PM
    I thought I had mine fixed by doing the clean swipe, then low and behold about two weeks ago it came back. Is this just affecting the 32, my daughter has a 16 and no problems.
    04-21-12 02:57 PM
    Today my PB64 experienced the same thing.., bridge messages just won't load, just a green circle never finished.

have tried reinstalling bridge in my monza, delete the blackberry profile in playbook bridge, no luck.

all other bridge apps are working fine, just the messages.

please help..
    11-14-12 01:42 AM
    quick update: found the solution here.. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=739311
    it works for my PB64

11-14-12 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD