hey, has anyone else experienced an issue with having no message or call volume every now n then and have to do a battery pull to fix it. Im pretty sure it never did it before installing the 267 leak so most likely just a bug in the os, just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.
    (nevermind->)Also a seperate note, in the same area as i had my 9700 on mobilespeedtest im only getting like 1400KBPS on my 9900 whereas i was getting 4020KBPS on the 9700, shouldnt the 9900 be better or is it because this 9900 is unlocked from rogers and the 9700 was a bell phone.
    Last edited by constapp; 02-27-12 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Fixed the speed issue, my wifi signal is sh*t compared to rogers.
    02-27-12 12:35 PM
    Do yo have a flashlight app?

Check this thread out: 9930 Ringer Mysteriously Stops Working
    constapp likes this.
    02-27-12 12:41 PM
    it worked!! thx, stupid super torch was the culprit all along, thanks a million!
    wolfee48 likes this.
    02-27-12 02:27 PM
    No prob... glad it worked!
    02-27-12 02:57 PM
    I did a battery pull right about when the battery was almost out of juice. When I put it back in, it boot up and gave me the warning that it needs to shut down cause there was not enough juice.So I plug it to the wall charger and nothing.I tried on the computer and still nada! Now I don't even get the warning, the battery must be dead.
    03-01-12 01:34 AM
    I did a battery pull right about when the battery was almost out of juice. When I put it back in, it boot up and gave me the warning that it needs to shut down cause there was not enough juice.So I plug it to the wall charger and nothing.I tried on the computer and still nada! Now I don't even get the warning, the battery must be dead.
    I assume the red led blinked only and then went dead?
    03-01-12 01:37 AM
    yeah that stupid flashlight app got me too. made me miss my alarm twice.
    03-01-12 07:17 AM
    Let it be on the charger for a awhile. The battery needs enough juice to be able to power up the device.

yeah that stupid flashlight app got me too. made me miss my alarm twice.
    Contact the developer. If you have a Jared app, they will provide you with a version that corrects this. But, they also released a new version that fixes this in App World.
    03-01-12 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD