Ok so I have an odd problem with my playbook since updating to OS 2.0. Actually not just mine, everyone at my current business seems to have this issue.....

If we connect to our company's wifi, a WPA enterprise network, our playbooks performance grinds to a hault. I mean rendering it literally useless. If we remove this network and connect to say a plain verizon hotspot, or even our home networks (most are WPA2 personal) everything starts running again. Also while connected to the company network our wifi settings start to go haywire, saved networks disappear, available networks do not show up...

Has anyone else seen anything like this while trying to connect to any wifi networks? We use this device company wide, in more than one location and would love to roll out the new 2.0 features but this is stopping us.....
    02-27-12 11:54 AM
    I'm having a similar issue right now (just came on the forum to check this). The current work around is to tether to a phone that is plugged in. This has just started for me after upgrading to 2.0.
    02-27-12 12:00 PM
    I'm having the same problem when accessing my corporate Wifi. It will work for a minute or so,... and then everything grinds to a halt. At home or using local hotspots, everything work fine.

I tried to get my IT department to look into it, but because my playbook is a personal device, they wont lift a finger.
    03-02-12 03:51 PM
    I'm having the same problem here. When it does connect, it will only work for a minute or so, then won't work, can't surf anywhere. If I try to connect to a site like Yahoo, it will just continue to try to load, without actually going anywhere, and then I get some message about can't resolve host name - try again. Was working fine before the 2.0 update. Probably have to do a security wipe and start again.
    Last edited by space_traveler; 03-02-12 at 04:30 PM.
    03-02-12 04:22 PM
    I have tried everything at this point. Security Wiped more than once. Did the wipe through the Blackberry Desktop Software as well (supposed to be a better wipe method) nothing. Even bought a brand new playbook and still have the same issue as the others I have tried. I know its not an issue with our wireless network as we have many users that connect via laptop, droid tablets, iphones, droid phones, blackberry phones, ipads etc. This is so odd to me. This works with OS 1.0 but not OS 2.0. As soon as we connect up to our corporate wifi it literally renders us useless still......
    03-08-12 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD