I have a blackberry bold 9930, great phone but not great apps.
    Any time frame when they may upgrade their APP world to at least compete with Android and IPhone?
    02-25-12 03:03 PM
    You should ask the developers of the apps you want to make builds for BB, RIM doesn't control the apps.
    02-25-12 03:08 PM
    New apps are added daily. It's up to developers to make the apps and submit them to App World.
    02-25-12 03:09 PM
    Don't expect charity. It's hard to justify writing apps for a dwindling market when you can develop for a growing one.
    02-25-12 10:07 PM
    Don't expect charity. It's hard to justify writing apps for a dwindling market when you can develop for a growing one.
    Ya... its like viruses. Windows get effected more because it holds the larger share. I wrote a program that I can email to an Apple computer to spy on the user including remotely turning on the camera. But hay, who cares its for Apple Macbooks.
    02-25-12 10:49 PM
    In one respect, appworld is as good as the app store and the market.. they are all absolutely lousy and time consuming to browse through.

It really should not be that difficult to do a decent conditional search through a database..
    02-26-12 01:34 PM
    Are there any good hockey applications? Like for scores and news? The Hockey News isn't supported and neither is the NYR application =(
    02-26-12 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD