So yesterday I did a Security Wipe on my PlayBook to get ActiveSync to work (and it did) so I did a full backup of my PlayBook and then restored everything back.

Everything restored back just fine, but the only thing I'm missing is the preloaded wallpapers in the pictures app

I don't know what happened but the whole folder and the preloaded WP's are all gone.

Does anyone know how I can get them back?

I did a search and found links with all the WP's in a zip file for download, but its just now the same... when you make the WP your wallpaper for your home screen its becomes stretched out.

I would like the default preloaded wallpaper folder and wallpapers. Can someone please Let me know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!!
    02-25-12 02:16 PM
    That happens when you do a security wipe: You lose images and video.

To get them back, you'll have to waste some time and "debrick the device."

Here's how: http://crackberry.com/install-latest...-desktop-manag

Sucks, I know.
    02-25-12 02:23 PM
    Why do people keep using security wipe? Are you selling or giving your PB away? Security wipe is supposed to delete personal data/files and clean up the system. The problem is that it deletes too much. It also deletes the demo video, wallpapers, games, etc. With the OS2 beta, it deleted almost everything but the browser. If you want to re-install a brand new copy of the OS, just use the Desktop Software.
    02-25-12 02:36 PM
    That happens when you do a security wipe: You lose images and video.

To get them back, you'll have to waste some time and "debrick the device."

Here's how: http://crackberry.com/install-latest...-desktop-manag

Sucks, I know.
    soooooo I have to basically do a clean install all over again? uhhh
    02-25-12 02:52 PM
    No need i have them uploaded for you.

BlackBerry PlayBook Wallpapers.zip
    02-25-12 02:53 PM
    No need i have them uploaded for you.

BlackBerry PlayBook Wallpapers.zip
    Sorry, but these overstrech.

EDIT: I tried changing the resolution but nothing seems to fix the overstrech issue... Didn't try 1024x1024 thou, feel free to try.
    Last edited by diegonei; 02-25-12 at 03:07 PM.
    02-25-12 03:02 PM
    Experienced same issue.
    Downloaded file by byul...can't find zip file, where can it be?
    02-25-12 08:41 PM
    Having the same issue. Does anyone have the 1024 by 1024? I've made a new folder to store all my wallpapers. Hopefully it won't get deleted if i do another wipe. Seems strange that default wallpapers would be deleted.
    03-17-12 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD