I have a yahoo email connected to my blackberry. My blackberry is also on a BES server. How do i remove the yahoo account?

Thanks in advance
    09-09-08 12:33 PM
    Simply delete it under your email settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 12:41 PM
    option/email settings/

There is not an option to delete it.
    09-09-08 12:50 PM
    I could be wrong here because I don't know much about BES, but I am pretty sure you can have BES and BIS setup at the same time. You will want to login to your carriers BIS site and delete it from there and resend your service books. However, this may all be different since you are using BES and it is a work berry.

Question for the others too... is it possible for him to just delete the service book on the berry for his Yahoo! account, instead of logging into the BIS site? I know that if he resent his service books at a later date, it would add it again.

-Grand
    09-09-08 05:22 PM
    Also, it doesn't sound like you want to keep it, but if you do like your personal email on your blackberry... You can try this software

Empower your BlackBerry with HTML Email Viewer and BES MailBox

It let's you separate BES and BIS emails.

-Grand
    09-09-08 05:26 PM
    option/email settings/

There is not an option to delete it.
    You need to actually go to your email settings icon on the homescreen. Under services it will say email accounts. Click on that.

09-09-08 05:27 PM
    Yes, you can have bes and bis email on the same device. I don't believe you can separate them. I set up different colors for my bis and bes accounts, but you don't see the colors until you open the message.

09-09-08 05:27 PM
    Delete it, then use Yahoo Go for your Yahoo mail.
    09-09-08 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD