When opening after a notification, the letter is already open. This is especially worrisome if the mail is Spam.

Any thoughts on this. Thx
    Last edited by muzeek; 02-24-12 at 01:07 PM.
    02-24-12 12:53 PM
    Are you sure it's actually opening the email and not just giving you the contents in the preview screen?

When I go to view email in my bridge email, I see the email opened on the right hand side ... but the left hand side still shows that the email itself isn't selected. A simple delete erases everything without your having to physically "open" the email.

I assumed that this meant that the email wasn't really opened ... just previewed. I could be wrong on that ... wouldn't be the first time.
    muzeek likes this.
    02-24-12 01:11 PM
    I'VE checked and the email shows that it is OPENED on the left hand menu.
    02-24-12 07:05 PM
    I just get a preview like previous poster said, the email is never actually opened and remains 'unread' until I actually click on it.
    muzeek likes this.
    02-24-12 09:29 PM
    Also, the playbook initially loads the message in "Preview Mode" which means that pictures, etc aren't downloaded.

This shouldn't be too much of a problem.
    muzeek likes this.
    02-24-12 10:34 PM
    Is it possible to not have a preview pane? Iwould prefer to delete a suspected spam before any attempt is made to preview it let alone read it.
    03-07-12 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD