Hey all,

Syncing with my exchange server at work has put all my subfolders onto my PlayBook, but I can't seem to find a way to actually move emails to these subfolders. I can view the folders but just can't figure out how to actually move them around to get them out of the inbox.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks,
    Mike
    02-24-12 10:07 AM
    Select the message that you want to move. On right (icon tools) select File icon above trash can. This will open your folder list. Tap on the folder to file it.

To move multiple messages to one folder, swipe down from top and touch select. Check each message to move, then select the folder to move them.
    Mike_Luchia, esoRdeR and PB8668 like this.
    02-24-12 10:51 AM
    I was at a loss as to how to do this - now I know. Also, if you check "hide filed messages" in the Message Settings you can see that the messages have indeed been filed.
    Mike_Luchia likes this.
    02-24-12 11:08 AM
    Excellent, thank you both for your help.
    02-24-12 12:11 PM
    I have a slightly different problem. I am on an exchange server. Emails only go to my playbook if they remain in my inbox. If I am sitting at my computer in my office and move an email into a folder when it first comes it, it never makes it to my playbook. This is especially problematic with rules that push certain emails into folders. Any ideas?
    02-24-12 12:14 PM
    I have a different problem as well.
    All my folders went to the wrong account (should be comcast, but is gmail).
    Any way to move them or create new ones?
    TIA
    02-24-12 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD