When I got my Playbook, I had a little 7in tablet sleeve I ordered off Amazon waiting for it. Little did I know, it already came with one. They are both the same size.

A few days later, I decided to get a Incipio Silicrylic case for the Playbook. This added a little bit of bulk to it, and then the PB no longer fit in either of the sleeves.

Just wondering if anyone who has a case over their PB still use a sleeve or another case to store it in? Just because mine has a case around it doesn't mean I just want it sliding around in my bag with the screen exposed.

Basically I'm trying to figure out a new sleeve to get that will fit... maybe a 8-9in sleeve?
    02-23-12 01:58 AM
    I bought a really cheap case from Ebay for mine. Cost about �7 and looks pretty nice. Doesn't fit in the dock any more though.
    02-23-12 02:15 AM
    The oem soft shell case fits well in the oem sleeve that comes with the playbook upon purchase.

Edit: just realized you wanted a different sleeve and not a case. Oops.
    02-23-12 02:28 AM
    I purchased a clear hard plastic snap on case for the back of my PB, the brand name was Empire, and I got it for about 7 bucks off of Amazon. I can easily fit my PB inside the sleeve that came with it when the Empire case is on it. It seems to make a good combination .. However for me, I use the plastic case for here at home, and any time I leave the house I put the PB in the BlackBerry Convertible Case, just for better portability and protection.
    FSeverino likes this.
    02-23-12 02:54 AM
    The blackberry zip sleeve (not the slip case that came with it) fits my playbook with a convertible case on and should fit the incipio also.
    02-23-12 04:04 AM
    When I got my Playbook, I had a little 7in tablet sleeve I ordered off Amazon waiting for it. Little did I know, it already came with one. They are both the same size.

A few days later, I decided to get a Incipio Silicrylic case for the Playbook. This added a little bit of bulk to it, and then the PB no longer fit in either of the sleeves.

Just wondering if anyone who has a case over their PB still use a sleeve or another case to store it in? Just because mine has a case around it doesn't mean I just want it sliding around in my bag with the screen exposed.

Basically I'm trying to figure out a new sleeve to get that will fit... maybe a 8-9in sleeve?
    I have a semi-hard zip sleeve case by Vangoody that fits very nice with the Incipio case on. Sorry for not being able to post a link or pic, don't know how yet from my PlayBook . Do a search on Amazon, there is a Vangoody store there.
    02-23-12 06:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD