Good Day,
    print 2 go has never worked for me, I keep getting an error saying unable to locate your blackberry playbook, am running windows 7 64-bit.
    here's the steps I have taken so far to no avail.
    -restarted both the computer and playbook.
    -reinstalled print to go
    -wiped the tablet and reinstalled os2 from scratch
    -disabled my windows firewall
    -resetted my printing permission more than once to try and still no luck

any help would be really appreciated
    02-22-12 09:02 AM
    It won't work at all for me - I just get a message on my PC saying my connection to BlackBerry ID has timed out when I try to enter my BB ID and password. No joy at all after that; I see half a webpage (blackberry.com) and nothing happens.
    02-22-12 09:21 AM
    It won't work at all for me - I just get a message on my PC saying my connection to BlackBerry ID has timed out when I try to enter my BB ID and password. No joy at all after that; I see half a webpage (blackberry.com) and nothing happens.
    Same for me.

There are other threads about this - we are not alone!
    02-22-12 09:23 AM
    It works perfectly fine for me. You need to have both computer and pb connected to the internet. 1. download the file and install it on pc. 2. Then go to word or something and print document and choose print to go. first time it will ask you for your blackberry id and then the secret code that you need to get from docs to go on your playbook. 3. then hit print and you should have this document on your playbook in seconds. works very well.
    dollface likes this.
    02-22-12 09:36 AM
    So what does it actually do on the PB once you hit print and it arrives on your PB?
    02-22-12 09:38 AM
    It works perfectly fine for me. You need to have both computer and pb connected to the internet. 1. download the file and install it on pc. 2. Then go to word or something and print document and choose print to go. first time it will ask you for your blackberry id and then the secret code that you need to get from docs to go on your playbook. 3. then hit print and you should have this document on your playbook in seconds. works very well.
    thanks for the reply but this is how to install the software I had no problem with that, my problem is that print to go isn't working
    GreenCopperz likes this.
    02-22-12 09:42 AM
    Yes, all set correctly, just doesn't do anything....

Hmm, wonder if it is anything to do with not being in US/Canada, trying to access the wrong server or something.....
    02-22-12 09:46 AM
    I installed it yesterday and it did work in seconds. Happy camper here. A couple of hours ago I installed on another computer (work) and again, it works in seconds.
    BB id and pass code has to be correct.
    02-22-12 09:51 AM

Hmm, wonder if it is anything to do with not being in US/Canada, trying to access the wrong server or something.....
    It has worked for me in the UK, bu only if my laptop was not on a corporate network. I had to be on a direct-to-internet wi-fi connection.

It does working via the Blackberry NOC infrastructure, so maybe there are issues handing the documents between NOCs.
    02-22-12 09:55 AM

I thought about that too but I doubt it's only for the USA and Canada since RIM never mentioned it and you'll be seeing more complaints on the forums lol
    02-22-12 09:58 AM
    Just set mine up and it seems to be working great. Loving 2.0
    02-22-12 09:58 AM
    After I installed the software on my laptop, it wouldn't work the first time, it couldn't find the playbook even after the codes were input correctly. The software did say if it couldn't find the PB to restart the tablet. I did a hard reboot and it worked fine after that. Great option for printing/saving online receipts or transactions. Another awesome toy in the tickle-trunk!
    02-22-12 10:02 AM
    So what does it actually do on the PB once you hit print and it arrives on your PB?
    It gives you a .pdf version of the document you sent, on your playbook.

I too had an issue with print to go but my problem was due to having two playbooks. When you have two pb's, you also need to input the pin for pb you want the doc sent to. Very cool app! I hope you guys figure out your issues soon!
    02-22-12 10:03 AM
    It works for me in UK, I just ask the question WHY? Why print a pdf via the cloud and put in all that PIN stuff when you can print to a pdf on the PC ( eg Cutepdf ) then transfer by wifi or usb.
    02-22-12 10:07 AM
    I'm typing along I'm using it for the first time.

1/ DL and install; no problem
    https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...19ABC22959300F
    2/ Now print to go is like a printer
    3/ Open a word document and select file/print ; right PtG is one priter, I selsct it.
    Print: ther's a popup asking for my BBID and password: OK
    4/ PtG asks for a pairing password. It can be found on the PB app. Just swipe down from the top to reveal the menu and tap settings: here is the sesame. Type it in your desktop/print window. Ok easy one, click next.
    5/ Keep or change the name of the doc, Print.
    6/ Converting doc ... serching for teminal ... done !

So you may precise @ what step you've been stuck.

We all understand that pre-requisites are :
    1/ Your PB has a BBID/PW combination you know
    2/ Both PB AND computer can access the Internet

EDIT : First I thought "well another PDF generator ... don't need it" ... but now ... I must say "what a great no brainer !"
    (sometimes, trying to help gives you little pleasures !)
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 02-22-12 at 10:19 AM.
    Ahmed_x likes this.
    02-22-12 10:16 AM
    I just want it to work....what is a blackberry NOC?..and it is on my home network.

Good to hear it is working for others in the UK...any body else had issues with inputting BBID but nothing else happening (apart from an abortive attempt to connect to BBID web page), and who has overcome it?
    02-22-12 10:19 AM
    sorry I should have been more clear, after I choose print am able to sign in with my username and password and I manage to input the code then it asks if I want to change the file name, then it says converting, and the locating, after that I get the error message
    02-22-12 10:20 AM
    Mine grinds to a halt after step 3...
    02-22-12 10:22 AM
    It works for me in UK, I just ask the question WHY? Why print a pdf via the cloud and put in all that PIN stuff when you can print to a pdf on the PC ( eg Cutepdf ) then transfer by wifi or usb.
    It works very well for me in China too. Think about u not only can print to your own pb, but also every pb that is connected to the internet. In case u familiar with the owner. This is awson when shareing informations or stuffs between friends or coworkers
    02-22-12 10:34 AM
    Install went ok but at end of installation and there is "Operation could not be completed". And installation say it has completed installed which it is not. Any idea of what I am doing wrong.
    02-22-12 10:35 AM
    I just want it to work....what is a blackberry NOC?..and it is on my home network.
    NOC stands for Network Operations Centre, and although it really refers (usually) to a sort of NASA command centre with lots of monitoring screens and operators sitting around keeping an eye on things, people usually seem to (mis)use it to refer to "RIM's infrastructure".

If someone talks about the data "going through the NOC" they really just mean that it's going to RIM's servers for routing to some device, or such things.

Video Chat, for example, uses "the NOC" (again misusing the term) to find an IP address and port at which it can contact the call recipient. In that case subsequent data doesn't "go through the NOC" but is direct between PlayBooks, but I don't know if Print To Go works the same way.
    02-22-12 10:45 AM
    Aha....I think it must go through somewhere central because of the need to link with BBID...

Tried again, website it tries to access not responding...going to delete and reinstall the drivers.
    02-22-12 10:48 AM
    I'm typing along I'm using it for the first time.

1/ DL and install; no problem
    https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...19ABC22959300F
    2/ Now print to go is like a printer
    3/ Open a word document and select file/print ; right PtG is one priter, I selsct it.
    Print: ther's a popup asking for my BBID and password: OK
    4/ PtG asks for a pairing password. It can be found on the PB app. Just swipe down from the top to reveal the menu and tap settings: here is the sesame. Type it in your desktop/print window. Ok easy one, click next.
    5/ Keep or change the name of the doc, Print.
    6/ Converting doc ... serching for teminal ... done !

So you may precise @ what step you've been stuck.
    I get to step 4. Enter in my BB ID and PW. I go to the enter the pairing password and the first character doesn't go in, the curser disappears and after about 20 seconds the window closes with no error message...
    02-22-12 11:24 AM
    It's working fine for me.
    02-22-12 11:28 AM
    It's working fine for me.
    Thanks for the update, but not really helpful...
    Bluemoonjules likes this.
    02-22-12 11:30 AM
76 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD