I'm sure that a lot are looking for this too. Whatever happened to all that amazing programs that they were showing off at DevCon? Aura weather app, 3D contact list and other cascades demo? I think if we get all that stuff PB will would definitely attract more people. Someone should start a petition like someone was doing for Skype. We want TAT!!!
    02-21-12 08:02 PM
    I believe TAT's primary focus is working on BB10 (with a unified UI across multiple devices), NDK GUI (Cascades) and some BlackBerry website overhauling.

TAT's work involves tens of millions lines of code....incremental UI such as OS 2.0 is being held off to focus on the bigger BB10 picture.

Cascades will allow for devs to create some stunning apps courtesy of TAT.
    02-21-12 08:11 PM
    I'm sure that a lot are looking for this too. Whatever happened to all that amazing programs that they were showing off at DevCon? Aura weather app, 3D contact list and other cascades demo? I think if we get all that stuff PB will would definitely attract more people. Someone should start a petition like someone was doing for Skype. We want TAT!!!
    Tat is 10% real 90% hot air.....
    The White Wolf likes this.
    02-21-12 08:13 PM
    check out Print To Go. Its not much, but its clear that TAT's influence is starting to come through. If this was 2 years ago, you'd have a list of files, with words nothing fancy.
    02-21-12 08:32 PM
    i know this thread is old but, why arent we seeing all these great apps by TAT, its like they have stopped since RIM took over, all the videos on the TAT website are upto 3years old.......something fishy is going on.
    05-05-12 05:14 PM
    something fishy is going on.
    Sort of fishy, IMO. It's like the old saying "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." They have built the tools that will allow many to create great apps, instead of just cranking out a few apps.
    05-05-12 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD