Hi,

Is someone having the same issue with the new OS 2.0 ?

In the previous OS 1.0.xxxx, my Bluetooth Motorola Keyboard & Mouse was working just perfectly. Now, since I have upgraded to the 2.0 the keyboard works but NOT the bluetooth mouse anymore.

The playbook recongnize the Motorola BT mouse and connect to it, but I don't see any cursor on the playbook screen

Try to reboot, delete the mouse device and reconnect it, same thing each time, no cursor on the screen.

Strangely it was working perfectly in OS 1.0.xxxx

Any idea ?

Thanks

Cyberic
    02-21-12 12:14 PM
    Same here; I have the Motorola bt mouse + kexboard combo ("for Motorola Atrix"). Keyboard seems to work but no mouse cursor...
    BTW In OS 1.0 the keyboard was very buggy (spontanious disconnected, very often) however I have not played enough with the 2.0 update from 21 february to judge this.

Greets V
    02-21-12 11:44 PM
    Hi

Did anyone resolve this as I cannot get mine to pair?
    10-17-12 09:37 AM
    New battery? Just guessing.
    10-17-12 11:45 AM
    Ok - get it to pair but no cursor and no laser light - do BT mice generally not start laser until pairing to and fro or could mouse be a dud.

The motorola keyboard is a tad quirky with Playbook but feels good and my sausage fingers work with it pretty well (�22 plus posting for the pair)
    10-17-12 03:10 PM
    Looks like Play book issue as it pairs and works very well with a colleague's Bluetooth connection to laptop...how come the incompatibility folks?

Especially odd as OP cited his worked previously
    Last edited by Wndyscot; 10-18-12 at 07:37 AM.
    10-18-12 03:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD