Is it possible to install only certain applications from a DM backup?

I just updated to 2.0 and rather than download 3gb of games, id rather simply reinstall the games, but don't want to reinstall all the apps from the Backup.

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks
    02-21-12 10:11 AM
    hey, i have the exact same question please someone tell us how to restore certain apps :-s .. very important asphalt and modern combat data (progress), 'cause i need to wipe the PB.
    Thankx
    03-26-12 02:35 AM
    Not sure how appworld will work with updates and stuff doing this.. I assume you guys just want to extract apps from your personal bbb backup files and install via sideloading? I don't have it in me to type it out lol but if you do a Google search you'll find the answer heh
    03-26-12 06:10 AM
    hey, i have the exact same question please someone tell us how to restore certain apps :-s .. very important asphalt and modern combat data (progress), 'cause i need to wipe the PB.
    Thankx
    I don't think there is yet a way to save or transfer your game data as in saved games and accomplishments.. If there is I'd like to know lol
    03-26-12 06:18 AM
    Titanium Backup did that awesome thing on android
    Could save app+data, and restore it in a second, game progress and everything.
    03-26-12 06:55 AM
    DM does not offer that ability but it should.
    03-26-12 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD