so how is it handling email on 2 devices. I mean if the tablet grabs it first will it still go to the phone as well?
    02-21-12 08:28 AM
    Mine goes to my PlayBook, my BlackBerry Bold and my Desktop.
    02-21-12 08:29 AM
    Unless POP is the protocol, devices are using IMAP and or activesync which allow more than one system to get the same email. Even with POP3, you can choose to leave mail on the server.
    02-21-12 08:35 AM
    It's actually a bit odd and I wish there was a sync option between the two.

I have the same email loaded on both my BB phone and my PB. If I get sent an email and I'm bridged (like most of the time) my email goes to my phone, my bridge email, and my native email. What I would like to see happen is bridge email disappear and just have my email go to my phone and my PB native. Maybe I'll delete bridge email and see if that doesn't destroy my PB.

EDIT: Oh... you can't delete bridge email. I mark an email as read in native but doesn't wipe out the bridge notification. That's annoying.
    Last edited by kjic13; 02-21-12 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Because bridge email is a bugger and I can't delete it.
    02-21-12 08:36 AM
    Yes. When it goes to your PB it doesn't delete it immediately from your mail server. My email currently is going quite happily to my 9900, PB, iPad and iPhone. Delete it and the delete will (should) sync across devices too.
    02-21-12 08:36 AM
    Guys when I try and set up a hotmail account it says please type in a valid address

Help ???

Sent From My BlackBerry 10 Device
    02-21-12 08:39 AM
    Hotmail has set up fine for me - no errors. Just check the basics - you're connected to the internet, no typos in the email address or password - it is most likely to be something along those lines.
    02-21-12 08:42 AM
    Yes got it to work... One more thing where is the android player ??

Sent From My BlackBerry 10 Device
    02-21-12 08:50 AM
    The Android player is built in - there is no icon for it. You load "Android" apps through the App Store in the normal way - they will have been repackaged for the PB.
    02-21-12 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD