I randomly came across this website where they feature a NFC enabled headphones! They show a Blackberry 9930 being tapped against the headphone to start playing music. I can't even describe how awesome these headphones would be. I'm officially pledging to be the first one to buy them as soon as they become available. What are your thoughts?

ZIK Parrot
    ZIK Parrot design by Starck - Headphones - Videos
    02-20-12 07:24 PM
    I randomly came across this website where they feature a NFC enabled headphones! They show a Blackberry 9930 being tapped against the headphone to start playing music. I can't even describe how awesome these headphones would be. I'm officially pledging to be the first one to buy them as soon as they become available. What are your thoughts?

ZIK Parrot
    ZIK Parrot design by Starck - Headphones - Videos
    It is a cool product.

I think it will be more and more of these products where NFC is used to do a Simple Bluetooth Pairing.
    Gone are those days when you had to spend minutes to pair 2 Bluetooth devices.
    02-21-12 06:02 PM
    O.M.G!

Multiple headsets connecting to a media player via NFC?! That would be freakin' AWESOME!!
    02-21-12 06:23 PM
    Just bought them yesterday, and they're incredible. The NFC capability is really quite useful, and much more intuitive than traditional bluetooth pairing methods. Tap the phone against the left muff, and within TWO SECONDS my phone is connected and playing music. Awesome.
    05-19-13 03:10 PM
    Good use of NFC! Something we can use all the time as a phone utility ,as compared to POS payment systems and contact infoexchange etc. This is just the beginning.
    05-23-13 10:29 PM
    $300 for phone, $350 for astronaut NFC headphones?

Sent from BlackBerry 9900
    05-27-13 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD