Hey everyone,
    i'm checking here if anyone experienced this before and what would be the best way to solve this problem

So i consider my playbook as my study buddy: it has quality apps and web browsing that enable me to do pretty much everything. IT EVEN HAVE MUSIC (lol)
    but seriously, after 30 minutes or so of listening music non stop (podcast lets say) the sound start to have some glitches.

Like as if there were parasites on the earphone plug. very bothering. sometimes the bass just play weird noises - instead of playing bass. i tought initially it was my brand new pair of headphones that did that. When i unplugged them, the glitchy sound plus weird bass thing kept going in the speakers of the playbook itself.

it might be some software problem (soundcard "driver") so i'm waiting for os2 to be release to test it further more but i was wondering what are my option if os2 does not solve the thing?
    and did this happened to anyone before?!

thanks a lot. i really want to listen to music on my playbook but it seems that it doesnt want to

one does not simply listen to music with his playbook.
    02-19-12 09:46 PM
    For what it is worth i stream audio for 6+ hours daily, no probs yet... 100 certain it isnt the mp3s?
    Maybe you need to swap it for another
    02-20-12 01:46 AM
    I've watched a number of movies on it, with headphones, without headphones, over bluetooth audio, no notable problems. Usually for extended music listening I use my phone. It's got a 16gig card full of my music, and bluetooths to the sound system in the house.

I'm running the beta btw. Tho I don't think that it was a problem in os1 for me.
    02-20-12 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD