My mother in law and sister in law both have ipads. my wife and i both have Playbooks.

Borrowed my mother in law's ipad today. Been playing with it for about 3 hours. NOT impressed at all.

Don't have to worry about that happening again.

I will say that I now understand the obsession with Angry Birds though.

Sorry Playbook. It won't happen again.
    02-19-12 09:01 PM
    lol, you borrowed to play angry birds only or just playing around in general?
    02-19-12 09:03 PM
    I feel your pain. I also cheated on my Playbook once. I felt so bad and depressed after that. I cried and cried. How could I betray the only thing that is so dear to me? But I am OK now. When I see other tablets, I try not to look at them. That helps.
    TinRobot, zethaaron and jonmark like this.
    02-19-12 09:05 PM
    just in general and then found out angry birds was the only thing I like about it.
    02-19-12 09:06 PM
    Op, I feel your pain... but alas the PB has Angry Birds too. LOL
    02-19-12 09:12 PM
    i have a confession to make... its the one app only i swear, the flipboard make me cheat on my playbook. sorry playbook
    02-19-12 09:15 PM
    im the same . once and a while i grab my wifes transformer prime tf101 and hate every min. of it andcant wait to get back to my baby
    02-19-12 09:17 PM
    Don't feel bad, I had my wife pick me up a week ago & I still hadn't opened it as of this weekend.

We had a 6 hour trip to Kansas City, & on the trip I told her "I'm just gonna get it over with & buy an iPAD. Played with them in the campus bookstore & again, wasn't that impressed for the price. Had to stop by Walmart for a few things & I strolled by their display & once again had sticker shock.

Needless to say, I played with the Playbook on the trip back home.
    02-19-12 09:30 PM
    Angry Birds is available for download on the Playbook.
    02-19-12 09:37 PM
    I cannot replicate the hype about angry birds. That game does not a thing for me. But I would never cheat on my PB
    02-19-12 09:38 PM
    Luckily RIM cant afford not to forgive you guys right now... Soon though, your playbook may not trust you anymore; which will become clear when it won't respond to your "gestures".
    02-19-12 09:40 PM
    My mother in law and sister in law both have ipads. my wife and i both have Playbooks.

Borrowed my mother in law's ipad today. Been playing with it for about 3 hours. NOT impressed at all.

Don't have to worry about that happening again.

I will say that I now understand the obsession with Angry Birds though.

Sorry Playbook. It won't happen again.
    Right! I know your type bud. Next it will be emailing you're working late when you're really at Starbucks having a latte and your hands all over that tramp iPad. Shame is right!
    Blkacesvf41, axllebeer and hpjrt like this.
    02-19-12 09:45 PM
    Right! I know your type bud. Next it will be emailing you're working late when you're really at Starbucks having a latte and your hands all over that tramp iPad. Shame is right!
    Lol....an iPad scandal in the making! Or is it an iPadgate?
    02-19-12 09:51 PM
    Angry Birds is available for download on the Playbook.
    And just about every other mobile OS known to man. Believe me, I know.

(BTW for shame23 - if you have Google Chrome as a browser on your desktop/laptop, you can get Angry Birds for that too. That version has a limited number of regular levels but does include a special "Chrome Dimension" unique to Google Chrome.)
    02-19-12 09:52 PM
    curious as to what your reasoning is.
    02-19-12 09:57 PM
    Op, I feel your pain... but alas the PB has Angry Birds too. LOL
    Hmmmm. Not sure I can get use to the new you!
    hpjrt and jafobabe like this.
    02-19-12 10:00 PM
    Next time try her fart apps. Always good when there isn't a whoopee cushion around.
    02-19-12 10:00 PM
    we have an open relationship, in fact sometime i play around with my ipad and playbook at the same time!
    02-19-12 10:04 PM
    Lol....an iPad scandal in the making! Or is it an iPadgate?
    Yeah. Hey I'm a guy, I know about this obsession with bigger screens. But I've learned it's whats inside that counts.
    02-19-12 10:06 PM
    Hmmmm. Not sure I can get use to the new you!
    A girl has to change clothes yanno.. I am so jealous of Barskin and how beautiful she is.. Thought I'd try on this 'FanGirl' costume for a few..
    BergerKing, hpjrt and rotorwrench like this.
    02-19-12 10:15 PM
    I cannot replicate the hype about angry birds. That game does not a thing for me. But I would never cheat on my PB
    I feel the same on the Angry Birds.... but I am addictied to Bejeweled2.. goes better with my outfit.
    hpjrt and ralfyguy like this.
    02-19-12 10:20 PM
    LOL!!!
    For my part, I can confess I was considering putting Google Maps/Android Player on my Playbook for a while. Yeah, call me names... I deserve some of them. Then, after an inner struggle (and reports it's too slow on PB anyway) I stayed off and went back to Bing. Bing will be my punishment, I truly deserve it.
    In any case, I can state that I never touched the iPad at BestBuy when it was turned on, I was so turned off. I swear by OS 3.0 and Playbook 2 I will never touch iPad again, dead or alive. Even if it will be iPad 3 (though the temptation is powerful, I admit.)
    My blog fineoils.blogspot.com is my witness.
    02-19-12 10:22 PM
    LOL I think it's great! jafobabe's new look I mean!
    jafobabe, hpjrt and ralfyguy like this.
    02-19-12 10:22 PM
    lol you people are weird talking about you cheated on your playbook....as if its a female your cheating on lmfao
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-19-12 10:26 PM
    lol you people are weird talking about you cheated on your playbook....as if its a female your cheating on lmfao
    it's normal on crackberry.com. get used to that
    rotorwrench and derrickps3 like this.
    02-19-12 10:44 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD