Found this post over on the mobilesyrup forums.

Here's a link to the post on mobilesyrup - Further confirmation of a 21st release for OS 2.0 - MobileSyrup.com Forum
    nasa25, sagec, speedypear and 2 others like this.
    02-17-12 08:53 PM
    I say "Expect an official statement from RIM very soon".
    02-17-12 08:55 PM
    I'm seeing a Monday morning or Sunday night.

They have a weird tendency of releasing Press Releases at awkward hours
    goku_vegeta likes this.
    02-17-12 08:57 PM
    I'm seeing a Monday morning or Sunday night.

They have a weird tendency of releasing Press Releases at awkward hours
    I know right? They released the CEO change press release SUNDAY NIGHT of all times too.
    02-17-12 09:01 PM
    Um, okay, but the item says nothing about the actual source of this image...

Not that I don't believe it, I'd just like to know where my latest rumor-fodder is coming from...
    sagec likes this.
    02-17-12 09:01 PM
    This one seems a bit more convincing than the other flyer leaked earlier today..
    DAnklaud likes this.
    02-17-12 09:12 PM

Not that I don't believe it, I'd just like to know where my latest rumor-fodder is coming from...
    Looks to be a Bell internal system. However, I'm pretty tired of everyone trying to say all these images are fake and unfounded. Everyone asks for dates, when we present them to them, they call fake. Guess no one knows how often internal docs have typos and look like they were put together by a visually impaired person. The docs are never meant for public eyes, does anyone really think they spend a lot of time making them pretty or spell checking them? No.

Whatever.

OS 2.0 .. Feb 21st.. OS should be 2.0.0.7949 unless RIM squeezes out another internal beta but I doubt that.
    02-17-12 09:15 PM

The things that you are asking for are left out on purpose. People take risks by posting classified company stuff on these sites.
    02-17-12 09:30 PM
    The things that you are asking for are left out on purpose. People take risks by posting classified company stuff on these sites.
    Ding Ding Ding!

"Thanks, Bob from accounting at Bell.. appreciate you losing your job for this!"
    The_Adventist and DAnklaud like this.
    02-17-12 09:36 PM
    7949? sounds juicy!! cant wait!! until......Tuesday!!!!
    02-17-12 09:38 PM
    Wow. This is GOOD NEWS! Thanks to the OP and Bla1ze for clarifying as well.

Whatever the exact dste, the Outstanding News is RIM is DELIVERING ON SCHEDULE. This is another hypercritic step on the way in the turnaround. With the strong developer support (RIM had to extend the end date for app submissions several times due to the high demand) this release of 2.0 should be spiced nicely with new apps as well.

All good news. Let's enjoy it!
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    02-17-12 09:38 PM
    this internal memo looks just like the one that was released before Telus put their 16 and 32 gb Playbooks on sale for $150 earlier this month. Looks genuine to me!
    02-17-12 09:40 PM
    Looks to be a Bell internal system. However, I'm pretty tired of everyone trying to say all these images are fake and unfounded. Everyone asks for dates, when we present them to them, they call fake. Guess no one knows how often internal docs have typos and look like they were put together by a visually impaired person. The docs are never meant for public eyes, does anyone really think they spend a lot of time making them pretty or spell checking them? No.

Whatever.

OS 2.0 .. Feb 21st.. OS should be 2.0.0.7949 unless RIM squeezes out another internal beta but I doubt that.
    Fair enough, and I didn't mean to come across as skeptical. More curious than anything else...
    sagec likes this.
    02-17-12 09:46 PM

Whatever.

so very, very well said.
    02-17-12 09:47 PM

Whatever.

Honestly nobody has said that this was fake or unfounded, one person merely asked what the actual source of the pic was without questioning authenticity the way I read it. And yes I know a few questioned the other image that was leaked due to some typos and such, but I am sure they meant no harm.

I also doubt another beta if this releases Tuesday, otherwise I would say a later release date.
    sagec likes this.
    02-17-12 09:57 PM
    oh my.....
    02-17-12 09:58 PM
    BBanon is the sorce, this is his one and only post(looks like he don't wanna git caught)
    02-17-12 10:01 PM
    Tuesday, TUESDAY, TUUUUUUUESDAAAAAAY!!!!

Last edited by BrizzadMan; 02-17-12 at 10:23 PM.
    fj_cruiser and Thunderbuck like this.
    02-17-12 10:20 PM
    I'm curious what "improved video chat integration" stands for.
    02-17-12 10:32 PM
    Downloaded this countdown timer specifically for this launch.
    02-17-12 10:40 PM
    I'm curious what "improved video chat integration" stands for.
    Covered this one in my thread:http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-2-0-a-693566/

Watch this video for your answer:
    02-17-12 10:51 PM
    andyJH..... too funny! 2013 cute edit. hehehe hope not
    02-17-12 10:56 PM
    Covered this one in my thread:http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-2-0-a-693566/

Watch this video for your answer:
    Whoa! Many things revealed here. Adam has had 2.0 since January 12 (or at least signed onto a PlayBook there) and that internally feature has been available for testing since December...
    02-17-12 10:59 PM
    andyJH..... too funny! 2013 cute edit. hehehe hope not
    LOL! I didn't even catch that until you commented. I was wondering why the picture was reposted. LOL
    02-17-12 11:01 PM
    The priority is HIGH...
    The focus is Blackberry ... .
    02-17-12 11:04 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD