downloaded and installed the update, it installed fine, but when i try and start it, i get a windows error message that the program stops working. even tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it.
    02-14-12 10:04 PM
    no issue here...works perfectly for me
    02-14-12 10:21 PM
    New DM does not work for me either. Downloaded, installed, and nothing happens. Open DM again and it informs me that there is a new update. It is like the update does not properly install after downloading. This is on a win XP machine. Have not tried on my win7 machine yet
    02-14-12 11:04 PM
    New DM does not work for me either. Downloaded, installed, and nothing happens. Open DM again and it informs me that there is a new update. It is like the update does not properly install after downloading. This is on a win XP machine. Have not tried on my win7 machine yet
    i am on win7/64bit. i even tried uninstalling and rolling back to an earlier download, and it doesn't work. so i am stuck with no DM till i figure something out.
    02-14-12 11:39 PM
    I installed the update from DM when it found it, but I had the same issue. I deleted it from my laptop, restarted my laptop & then re-downloaded DM from the BB website (already has the new version listed). Works perfectly and WOW!! Massive difference in startup & connecting to device! Love it!!
    Last edited by Lyls; 02-14-12 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Added information
    02-14-12 11:42 PM
    Downloaded and isntalled DM 7.0.0.43. Will not see either my 9650 or my Playbook. Windows sees them both, I can transfer files from Windows 7 to phone, etc. No Bluetooth option in DM, says prereqs not met. Minor detail compared to not seeing the devices at all.
    02-15-12 12:06 AM
    Fixed. Uninstall and reinstall of BBD7 fixed it.
    02-15-12 12:19 AM
    I installed the update from DM when it found it, but I had the same issue. I deleted it from my laptop, restarted my laptop & then re-downloaded DM from the BB website (already has the new version listed). Works perfectly and WOW!! Massive difference in startup & connecting to device! Love it!!
    tried that a couple of times, still no luck.
    02-15-12 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD