my blackeberry curve 8530 was working very good until this morning i went to delete a SMS message stream and it froze, i did a battery pull and when i went to turn it back on it came upin the screen with the blackberry logo and the bar at the bottom that shows it lading up and it barily loaded and it shut down and when left on it repeatedly does this? is there a way to fix it?
    02-04-12 12:56 PM
    02-04-12 01:39 PM
    i keep trying to fixed my bricked blackberry and i can not get anything to come up that can be added to it, i have installed quite a few blackberry OS's and still nothing...so i tried adding one myself and it keeps saying there is a syntex xml file error in line one and that the application is not compatible with this device
    02-06-12 06:06 PM
    download bbsak to your computer. Connect your device and use bbsak to wipe it clean. Download the OS from your carrier's support site, or from blackberry.com. Install THAT to your computer and use bbsak to install it to your device.

Oh yeah, and I hope you made a backup recently. Once you wipe your BB, everything is gone... including the OS, contacts, SMS, everything! But I've found its the only way to bring a nuked berry back to life
    02-23-12 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD