I have a Bold 9900 with OS7 that I purchased in Hong Kong. I am an expat living in China and have China Mobile with the BB Data Services enabled. However, I do not have the option of configuring multiple emails and have been told that I need to get the gmail service books since they do not seem to be pushed by China Mobile. All attempts to communicate this with China Mobile....including using my local IT people who speak Chinese have been futile as it seems no one understands what this means.

I have tried to download the gmail app from google but that does not work either since it is basically just a browser.

My question is: Is there any way for me to get these service books and install through the BB Desktop Software or any other method. Your help would sure be appreciated because I have been struggling with this for so many hours over the past few weeks. Thank you in advance.
    02-03-12 01:29 AM
    Can you do it from this site? https://chinamobile.blackberry.com/

If you cannot get into there, then they have not set you up with the BlackBerry BIS service or your company has locked down the device with the BES.
    02-03-12 03:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD