Every time I touch or select a link or "sumit post" nothing happens. Some times it zooms.
    Today for no reason I could find the browser chewed up 264mbs of memory. I wasn't even useing the browser. The phone was being very sluggish so I went to the app manger. I deleted everything in the browser but it didn't free any memory. I checked to make sure there wasn't a download in progress. I just ended up resetting the device and that freed the memory.
    I just needed to vent alittle. I feel alittle better now.lol
    02-02-12 10:49 PM
    Tried Opera Mini? Some people seem to like it better.
    02-03-12 02:21 AM
    Yes, I do see a bit of a lag sometimes when you select a link or use the back button. I installed that quickpull app a few people were talking about and it does work pretty good freeing up memory.
    02-03-12 06:24 AM
    Quickpull saved this phone from a snowbank. I do it every couple of days to be hassle free. Can't wait for os10 which will hopefully fix the crap we have been complaining about since the pearl 8100 and os 4.1 days.
    02-03-12 07:10 AM
    No opera for me. I like blackberry browser better. This is the 1st and only time I had a memory problem.
    02-03-12 08:52 AM
    No opera for me. I like blackberry browser better. This is the 1st and only time I had a memory problem.
    I don't like that floating box on opera. It is faster, the box is annoying.
    02-11-12 09:55 AM
    I just started using WIFI at home just to see if it would make that much of a difference and WOW! Is this browser snappy now.
    02-11-12 10:12 AM
    Yeah, using WiFi as much as possible really helps speed the internet up
    02-11-12 11:05 AM
    I just started using WIFI at home just to see if it would make that much of a difference and WOW! Is this browser snappy now.
    It also saves battery life. Using WiFi on your BlackBerry whenever there's a WiFi network, will improve your battery life.
    02-11-12 12:02 PM
    It also saves battery life. Using WiFi on your BlackBerry whenever there's a WiFi network, will improve your battery life.
    I heard that before, but you would think the opposite wouldn't you? That using more features uses more batteries, so how do you explain it?
    02-11-12 02:14 PM
    I heard that before, but you would think the opposite wouldn't you? That using more features uses more batteries, so how do you explain it?
    Here's how I see it. When your BlackBerry sends and receives data, it uses more power to do those when connected to 3G. With WiFi, since it is faster and the radio signal is a lot closer, it uses less power. BlackBerrys are smart enough to know which one to use, if WiFi is available, it'll use it without using the 3G connection. So your BlackBerry doesn't necessarily use more features, it's just using what's more efficient.
    02-11-12 02:24 PM
    Here's how I see it. When your BlackBerry sends and receives data, it uses more power to do those when connected to 3G. With WiFi, since it is faster and the radio signal is a lot closer, it uses less power. BlackBerrys are smart enough to know which one to use, if WiFi is available, it'll use it without using the 3G connection. So your BlackBerry doesn't necessarily use more features, it's just using what's more efficient.
    When you put it that way it makes lotta sense, thanks.
    02-11-12 07:33 PM
    Get QuickLaunch and it will restart the phone each night for you. AutoFill and Shake to Launch are cool too.
    02-11-12 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD