I've been out of the country for the past four months, so I removed my personal email plan. I did a quick search but nothing turned up, does anyone know if they fixed the opera mini loophole that allowed us to browse the net on the unlimited email and IM plan? I'm thinking of re-adding it.
    09-06-08 05:15 PM
    They have definitely fixed it.
    09-06-08 06:25 PM
    They have a new plan though - 6gb/30$ on a 3 year term...which I believe the offer got extended till the end of sept. Else wise they got 300mb/30$ on a month to month basis

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 09:50 AM
    They have definitely fixed it.
    i would have to disagree. Im still on the plan and im still using OM to browse. However, weathereye hasnt been working for the past 2 weeks. Windows Live Messenger and GMaps still work.
    09-07-08 03:13 PM
    i'd make sure u check this out so ure not in the same boat
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f73/cau...ra-mini-72875/
    09-18-08 08:41 PM
    Opera Mini still works for my friend on the $15 plan!
    09-18-08 10:21 PM
    I've been out of the country for the past four months, so I removed my personal email plan. I did a quick search but nothing turned up, does anyone know if they fixed the opera mini loophole that allowed us to browse the net on the unlimited email and IM plan? I'm thinking of re-adding it.
    Opera mini, google talk, weather eye, google maps, windows live search still work for me.
    09-29-08 07:08 AM
    Honestly is the extra 15$ a month worth the hassel you'll be caused if found out?

And as of Oct I think the new price is 30$/1gb which most ppl wouldn't go over anyways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-08 09:56 AM
    Agreed. Why not pay $15 more for proper data service, lots of it, without any problems using the loophole?

This loophole made sense when we had those crappy plans a few months ago... not so at this point.
    09-29-08 12:47 PM
    yea on my 15 plan ..my masn still works my om, yahoo, google and windows live as my gps and see what time the moovies are playing and where ..so i aint switch till those robbers treat me good and I am at the highest HUP tier and still the upgrades are **** is it me or is that true?
    10-06-08 10:04 PM
    Windows Live Messenger, Google Talk and others are OFFICIALLY supported by unlimited IM + personal email plan. (Just got the latest Bold and I had no idea it wasn't allowed until I read these posts).

My surfing is disabled but the phone did go online to download the messenger files off the link that was in my Downloads directory on BB Bold (latest firmware was already on it)
    11-16-08 05:36 AM
    With sprints all you can eat plan (simply everything plan), I never have to think about minutes, data or messages. One plan, all services, one price. Simple.
    11-16-08 07:53 AM
    With sprints all you can eat plan (simply everything plan), I never have to think about minutes, data or messages. One plan, all services, one price. Simple.
    Thanks for the info- but seeing as Rogers is a Canadian carrier and Sprint is in the US it's really not helpful to anyone. We know the US has better plans then we do- we don't need it rubbed in our faces.
    11-16-08 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD