Hi all,

Just a few days ago, my BB 9930 stopped getting FB notifications. I also noticed when I'd go to the mobile site, it was plain text. I've never had that before. I uninstalled, reinstalled and did a battery pull with no such luck.

Running 7.1.0.163 (b457)

Any ideas?

TIA
    02-01-12 01:25 PM
    Yup same issue as well. I did a battery pull and reinstalled as well today
    02-01-12 05:43 PM
    Same issue on my 9700 running 5.0. Not sure what the problem may be.
    02-01-12 06:32 PM
    funny enough, i'm experiencing the same thing. no notifications. Maybe RIM is doing some work on their server regarding facebook? to integrate it with BBM like what the news are saying?

haha. dont mind me, conspiracy theory.
    02-01-12 06:55 PM
    Same here - but mine have just ALL come through. Must have been constipated! Ha ha ha.
    02-01-12 07:07 PM
    Same here but since FB app was updated into v2 i was not getting messages anyway!
    02-02-12 01:27 AM
    Same here - but mine have just ALL come through. Must have been constipated! Ha ha ha.
    I had the same problem and resolution. Yesterday my notifications wouldn't come through to my BB at all, even the old ones. It was like RIM wasn't accessing FB notifications ro something. Then 7 pushed through last night. Today I'll get notifications if I force it to manually update by going to the notifications page, but the push notifications are still not triggering the notification icon in the notification bar, the red star, or my alert tone. Definitely something up between RIM and FB.
    02-02-12 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD