Hey everyone! I figured I would make my first post in here to get started! Well I just bought my first Blackberry (Bold 9900) last week, and with being a previous Iphone/Android user I love my new Bold 9900 now! After getting a PlayBook for X-Mas and seeing how great it was the switch to BB was inevitable. Email is amazing compared to my last phone (Inspire 4g), and having a physical keyboard is a godsend. Not to mention being able to bridge and have everything connected with my PlayBook! Of course the only downside would be apps, but I can tell they are working hard on getting developers to come over and roll out more apps!

So in short I just wanted to start off posting in here to get going, and say that I'm glad I made the switch to BB!
    01-31-12 07:19 PM
    Hey themogulmike,

Welcome to the forums. Sounds like a good combo. I'm going to be snapping a playbook up soon whilst the prices are low.

As you said I'm looking forward to some new apps too
    01-31-12 07:39 PM
    Hey there Mike,good job. I think that anyone willing to 'switch from the darkside' is worth the time to send a "Welcome" message to. I think that although the phones you had may have had apps in a larger 'quantity'-you'll find that some of the Blackberry exclusive features will surely give you a hint as to where the 'quality' lies. Just try out some of the Blackberry Messenger features. Many of the applications are beginning to become B.B.M. 'Connected' and they're doing some fantastic things with them. Just check out "Wikitude" ..I think you'll get the idea. I do agree that Blackberry is working to hard to up the ante as far as quantity is concerned (I'm sure that you're aware that there are developers out there that are almost bullied into choosing your 'Exes' platform for exclusive distribution - They fear healthy competition) .. Soon though, things will change.More people who've never owned a Blackberry will (and are) trying out the playbook,just as yourself...Then it's all over. again,welcome.
    01-31-12 07:52 PM
    Hey there Mike,

Welcome to the BlackBerry family! Enjoy your 9900 bro.. I know I do
    01-31-12 10:43 PM
    Welcome. A Bold 9900 and a PlayBook. An unbeatable combo!
    01-31-12 10:49 PM
    Welcome to the forum & am sure you will love that Bold even more as time goes on.
    01-31-12 11:01 PM
    Hey themogulmike,
    I to am pretty new to Blackberry I started with the torch 9800 and now also have the Playbook 64 gb and a Bold 9900 great combo if you have any qaustions in box me I have found a few cool apps and short cuts for these devices...welcome to #teamblackberry
    01-31-12 11:10 PM
    Welcome!!! Loving my 9900 and PB combo still too!!!
    02-01-12 03:57 PM
    'preciate all the welcome posts everyone! I have a feeling I'm going to like it here
    02-01-12 05:05 PM
    I'd like extend a welcome to our CrackBerry Forums, and glad to see you're sharing a positive experience.

This is a great place to learn and share information, techniques, and ideas. For some of us, it is a cyber home away from home, and glad you came to join us!
    02-01-12 05:14 PM
    Congratulations,on the new BB.Nice thing about this site is,if it is not here ,it either has not been invented or thought of yet.
    02-01-12 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD