Thread title: (WTB) - T-Mobile 9780 or Others. Just not something too old.
    Item Description : In fair shape. Prefer one with damaged charging port / white screen.
    Price Range: Open to offers. Don't have a set price. Cash on hand if a different story.
    Condition : Fair. Can't be cracked, abused too much. Scratches acceptable. No water damage.
    Payment Method : Paypal
    Contact Info : PM or Post Here.
    Additional Info: Must not be a blacklisted phone. Could care less for the box. I prefer OEM accessories. If you don't have them, I can arrange to find them on my end. I just need the phone. Whether it doesn't turn on, white screen or bad charging port. I want to tinker with it and get it running. Post what you have and price.
    Last edited by chrischoi; 01-30-12 at 02:57 PM.
    pkcable likes this.
    01-30-12 02:54 PM
    Thread title: (WTB) - T-Mobile 8700 - Must be T-Mobile.
    Item Description : Can have a damaged charging port / white screen.
    Price Range: Seeing them for $13 shipped on eBay. I would like to work with someone I can trust. Not some Power Seller too busy to work with me. I could pay a little more.
    Condition : Whatever. Can't be smashed.
    Payment Method : Paypal
    Contact Info : PM or Post Here.
    Additional Info: Must not be a blacklisted phone. Could care less for the box. I prefer OEM accessories. If you don't have them, I can arrange to find them on my end. I just need the phone. Whether it doesn't turn on, white screen or bad charging port. I want to tinker with it and get it running. Post what you have and price.

Terms: I would like to check the IMEI before we agree to deal. As long as it is a clean IMEI, I will purchase the device. You have my word. You probably have these in your children's toy chest.
    01-30-12 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD