Hi!
    I have a problem with our two torch and wifi at home (SMC router). From time to time either mine or my wifes 9800 torch doesn't find our wifi at home. It simply doesn't appear in the list. Sometimes my wifes 9800 finds the wifi but mine does not (and vice versa). On our laptops the wifi is alsways perfect. Also "manually" connect to the wifi doesn't help, it's like the BB can't find the SSID. There are several other wifis in the list, but not ours at home.
    Distance to wifi is alsways less than 10ft, Wifi is WPA protected, SSID not hidden. Sometimes rebooting the router and/or BB helps, but the problem keeps coming back again and again. Anybody an idea?
    01-28-12 08:04 PM
    I resolved changing the channel at router settings.also set to 56 mbs instead 145 or 300mps.
    02-11-12 06:01 PM
    I have a d-link router at home and my Torch connects to it after I get out of the car, usually before I've even gotten thru the garage into the house. Everytime I walk past the local starbucks on my way to the safeway store, my Torch picks up their wifi signal amd asks me if I want to connect to it.
    02-14-12 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD