ebay daily deals
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-PlayBook-64GB-7%22-Wi-Fi-Internet-Tablet/150742863075?_trksid=p1468660.m2000036[/URL]

I loved my 32gig PB so much I bought another when it went on sale at Office Depot for $249.99. If I didn't already have two I'd buy a third!
    01-28-12 12:32 PM
    these deals are fantastic right now I gave my 16gb playbook to my wife and i bought a new 64gb on monday for me and I just bought another today for my manager and i'm thinking on 2 more 16 gb versions for the office and the workshop, I run a kitchen firm in Spain and now my manager can take pictures when out on site and upload them to our facebook page using full browser not the app to keep our clients upto speed on their projects. so if anyone has any doubts about buying a pb for business please dont. this is the best thing for our company and being able to share dropbox on all of them we can view clients files if needed on site away from the office. thank you blackberry for making my job easier by reducing the price of these little beauties.
    01-28-12 01:07 PM
    I just bought 5 of the 32GB PlayBooks at Future Shop here in Calgary... $249 each + tax!!! Woohoo! As soon as OS2 comes out, I'm going to upgrade them, then give them as gifts to people in my family, my son, neices & nephews. My daughter loves hers, and finds it perfect for her school & sports activities. At xmas time, the nieces & nephews loved playing Angry Birds & Need for Speed. So I'm sure they'll enjoy them too.
    01-28-12 01:14 PM
    I just bought 5 of the 32GB PlayBooks at Future Shop here in Calgary... $249 each + tax!!! Woohoo! As soon as OS2 comes out, I'm going to upgrade them, then give them as gifts to people in my family, my son, neices & nephews. My daughter loves hers, and finds it perfect for her school & sports activities. At xmas time, the nieces & nephews loved playing Angry Birds & Need for Speed. So I'm sure they'll enjoy them too.
    5 for gifts?!? Can I have one since mine broke.
    01-28-12 01:43 PM
    Just picked one up. Now i can give my 16gb playbook to my mom.
    blue-b likes this.
    01-28-12 03:45 PM
    I'm just hoping someone here will adopt me and buy me one!! j/k
    I love my PB, and even with the great deals out now, I'll stick to my "only child" and save my pennies for the new one when it comes out (end of the year???)
    01-28-12 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD