Anyone else having issues getting into Sprint's website? When it attempts to go to their address, it is there for a second then opens up a site titled "inq.com". ?????
    01-27-12 07:54 AM
    Yes, I've also experience problems with the Sprint website on my PlayBook. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Its been like that since day one (May). If I come all the way out of the browser and start over it works, but it takes what seems like forever to load.
    01-27-12 08:02 AM
    This is the first time I've ever experienced this, and I am on the website at least once a week. Acts like it has been hacked!
    01-27-12 08:04 AM
    I have had issues with their site also. It's painful to attempt to load it on my PB. Takes several minutes to load. This is the only site I've had issues with on it like this.
    01-27-12 08:22 AM
    I just attempted to open it on my tablet (Nook) and did the same thing...went to the "Inq.com" page. Thinking they've had a little hacking for breakfast.
    01-27-12 08:26 AM
    Just went to Sprint website on my PlayBook, and the same thing happened .....extremely slow.....I think its the Sprint website, because it only happens with them
    01-27-12 08:30 AM
    @spencerdl...you're able to get to their website though? Their site is open for maybe 1.5 seconds max then jumps to "Inq.com" on all of my computers and my tablet but does load correctly on my phone. ???
    01-27-12 08:34 AM
    @spencerdl...you're able to get to their website though? Their site is open for maybe 1.5 seconds max then jumps to "Inq.com" on all of my computers and my tablet but does load correctly on my phone. ???
    Yes I'm able to get to the Sprint website on my PlayBook and phone. Not sure why you can't
    01-27-12 08:39 AM
    Hmmmm...interesting. Maybe they've locked me out for doing too many searches.
    01-27-12 08:41 AM
    I had the same problem when I was trying the access the site from my PC..
    01-27-12 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD