Starting today January 25th, 2012, T-Mobile is offering Smartphone Mobile Hotspot and MobileLife Album Plus free with two of their data plans Unlimited-Premium 5GB and Unlimited-Ultra 10GB. The Unlimited-Premium 5GB is US$30 and Unlimited-Ultra 10GB is US$60.

If you are not grandfathered into an older data plan and are already paying the above prices you should be able to get both the features activated for no additional cost.

More details are available here:
    T-Mobile Launching New Hush Hush Promotional Plans On January 25th
    Got2bBold13 likes this.
    01-25-12 01:41 PM
    Starting today January 25th, 2012, T-Mobile is offering Smartphone Mobile Hotspot and MobileLife Album Plus free with two of their data plans Unlimited-Premium 5GB and Unlimited-Ultra 10GB. The Unlimited-Premium 5GB is US$30 and Unlimited-Ultra 10GB is US$60.

If you are not grandfathered into an older data plan and are already paying the above prices you should be able to get both the features activated for no additional cost.

More details are available here:
    T-Mobile Launching New Hush Hush Promotional Plans On January 25th
    I was grandfather'd on an old unlimited data plan but it wouldn't let me do hotspot. For 2 cents more than I was paying, I now have 5gig with hotspot - and it's damn fast!
    01-25-12 08:39 PM
    Just added this to my plan!
    01-26-12 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD