I've noticed that after taking my phone off standby that when I use the trackpad to select something (ie. the message icon), it glitches and pops up the search w/ the letter "nm" in the search field. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a software glitch or a hardware issue? I don't notice it any other time (as in all of my keys work correctly) except when bringing it off standby and selecting something right away (which leads me to believe maybe a software glitch).

Bold 9900 on AT&T running stock .440

Thanks
    01-25-12 09:40 AM
    To check if it is a software issue, either reload or update your software via DM. Then you'll see if it's fixed.
    01-25-12 10:58 AM
    Never came across this issue
    01-25-12 12:32 PM
    Like everyone said, Do a backup of your device, wipe it, and install either .440 again or one of the newer leaked OS versions you can find on here, and see if it happens again.

There were issues a long time ago where pressing one key would cause something else to display up on the screen, and that was a hardware issue, but I haven't seen that since the early days of the 9700, a software restore will help you determine that.
    01-25-12 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD