Certainly this is the most important Javelin question. Does anybody have any insight on this? When will it be released. I think we can all assume it will come to T-Mobile first. But the question is.................WHEN
    09-05-08 06:30 PM
    Hopefully within the next couple of months... but that is just my dream
    09-05-08 06:34 PM
    There are no release dates announced
    09-05-08 06:36 PM
    anybody wanna break a confidentiality agreement
    09-05-08 06:41 PM
    I spoke to a T-Mobile representative and he indirectly stated that new Bbs will be released from mid-October to early November.
    09-05-08 06:52 PM
    I spoke to a T-Mobile representative and he indirectly stated that new Bbs will be released from mid-October to early November.
    That has been the PLAN all along.

Edit: But we see how "plans" go.. see Bold
    09-05-08 07:00 PM
    As much as I want one...Im not holding my breath.
    09-05-08 07:02 PM
    did it seem like he got the answer from somebody above him or was he searching crackberry forums like the rest of us. How reliable did he seem?
    09-05-08 07:03 PM
    What Crucial said

(And they could also be referring to the new 8120 Colors and the KickStart! That information does not definitively indicate it is the Javelin...

Heck, from that info... one could say it is the Thunder for TMo lol)
    09-05-08 07:04 PM
    Will it come out before the end of 2008? My guess would be no. But that's all it is - a guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 07:55 PM

lol @ that. I stopped trusting wat these sales reps had to say a longtime ago. Half of the time they don't even know wat models they gonna get

09-05-08 08:16 PM
    I can realistically guess that it would come out before Chrismas. Maybe thanksgiving.
    09-06-08 12:09 AM
    Ok. Hopefully, we won't see similar issues as the BOLD. Lol. At this point, BOLD.......Javelin. Like everyone else, I just want another d*mn blackberry Now, ask me how I really feel
    09-06-08 12:51 AM
    I'd kill for this to be an end of October gift to myself...
    09-06-08 04:05 AM
    I'd love for it to come out by christmas but I'm not holding my breath and my Curve will keep me company until then.

09-06-08 04:10 AM
    Well if it helps, i remember seeing a rogers road map for the comming blackberries, this was a while ago though. it looked like sept(possible 14th) for the kickstart and mid oct/nov (which will be Q4 just like other sources have clamed) for the Javelin. Who knows if this is the same for the US but hopefully well see it soon in the great white north
    09-06-08 11:55 AM
    Well if it helps, i remember seeing a rogers road map for the comming blackberries, this was a while ago though. it looked like sept(possible 14th) for the kickstart and mid oct/nov (which will be Q4 just like other sources have clamed) for the Javelin. Who knows if this is the same for the US but hopefully well see it soon in the great white north
    I'm not a T-Mo guy, but I believe T-Mobile has the same type "roadmap" and the Javelin is mentioned. All indications point to this year.
    Last edited by Crucial_Xtreme; 09-06-08 at 12:06 PM.
    09-06-08 12:03 PM
    I'm not a T-Mo guy, but I believe T-Mobile has the same type "roadmap" and the Javelin is mentioned. All indications point to this year.
    And since the Javelin will not be 3G out of the gate that makes it much more likely not to suffer from the issues and delays that the poor Bold has experienced. Makes me think a real possibility of sometime before the end of this year. Santa, can you hear me?? !!!
    09-06-08 01:14 PM
    Yes.... I think it'll hit shelves in time for Holidays at the latest.... If it hasn't been "officially" announced by Nov 15, we won't see it til Q1....

09-06-08 04:33 PM
    Yes.... I think it'll hit shelves in time for Holidays at the latest.... If it hasn't been "officially" announced by Nov 15, we won't see it til Q1....

We "could" have an official announcement this week. CTIA is a lovely event.
    09-06-08 04:38 PM
    You hinting again?
    09-06-08 05:17 PM
    just looked up this CTIA event in San Francisco. Do you really think they would announce the Javelin at this event though? Are you going? Wish I knew about this earlier.
    09-06-08 05:29 PM
    I'd love for this be on Verizon! I think the Storm is interesting, but not sure about whole touch screen thing etc... In my opinion, this phone looks better than Bold and a perfect replacement for the Curve.

While to Bold looks interesting as well, I'm not sure if I want a larger device than the curve. So this phone looks awesome!
    09-06-08 05:35 PM
    just looked up this CTIA event in San Francisco. Do you really think they would announce the Javelin at this event though? Are you going? Wish I knew about this earlier.
    Yes I'm required by my employer to go. Yes they "could" announce the Javelin at CTIA. There are people who say the Thunder will be announced. I can't speak to what will or will not happen though. However it is a possibility. ;
    09-06-08 06:20 PM
    Interesting. A possibility is better than nothing.

I guess now I should look up what CTIA is, now.
    09-06-08 06:41 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD